Uniforms for Colorado??

Speaking of uniforms, anyone know of department stores near campus that carry gopher gear? I’m looking to pick up a shirt for my fiancé prior to the game. I have extra hoodies to give her for the game, but it’s too warm for that.

Speaking of uniforms, anyone know of department stores near campus that carry gopher gear? I’m looking to pick up a shirt for my fiancé prior to the game. I have extra hoodies to give her for the game, but it’s too warm for that.
Goldy's Locker Room. Dinky Town.

The bookstore in the lower level of Coffman should be open also. I haven't been in it but I heard the merchandise in the stadium is not very good.

Goldy's Locker Room. Dinky Town.
I know I can get them there, was more wondering if a place like Target carried them. We have a packed day of events before the game so was looking for a place I can easily park and run in run out before I pick her up later this morning.

I know I can get them there, was more wondering if a place like Target carried them. We have a packed day of events before the game so was looking for a place I can easily park and run in run out before I pick her up later this morning.

Go to Kohls. They always have a huge section dedicated to sports apparel.

I'd like to see the team wear this every week. It's the 1960 National Championship Minnesota Gopher uniform. It sure worked for them.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220917-062624_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220917-062624_Samsung Internet.jpg
    427.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

The M is comically big.
We are only just beginning bro.

BQgz1B.md.jpg

Target should have gopher tees if that's what you're looking for
They're usually hidden behind Packers and Badgers tees. The Vikings, Twins and Wild tees also help hide them.

The uniforms today are like they got tired of the complaints about representing school colors from last week and said ok, we'll go all maroon with the gold chrome helmet and the biggest block M you've ever seen in your life. Think you'll be able to recognize the gophers this week?

Department stores?
FB, the 1960's called and said to go check out Montgomery Wards down on University and Snelling... 😏

Top Bottom