Uniforms at Michigan State?

All white with maroon numbers. The image I saw looks pretty slick

Okay. But meh. Win! Let’s get a stormtrooper win.

Hopefully all white for us works better than it did for MSU on the road last week.

Excel says "Updates Available". That means 3-1 will be the new update.
The “big push” we keep hearing about must be a reference to pushing that software update.

Probably unpopular but I’d rather see them retire the metallic gold helmets.

The metallic look was being dropped by a lot of schools back when they first appeared on Gopher uniforms, Johnny come lately style. That trend has only continued since then. It’s not that I flat out don’t like them, it’s just that this look is a little “tired”.

For whatever reason, the football team seems to be at war with the color yellow-gold and is in love with white. First the jersey numbers and shoes went white, then face masks and logos, and now helmets. Gold has been the big victim with this white love affair.

I was actually thinking the same thing except it was about the white helmets. Those seemed to become popular around college football during the Brewster era and I feel like they are a bit played out now.

I love the chrome gold, and they work for the Gophers since we've seen similar helmets in our past. Maroon, 'yellow' gold, and chrome gold are the 3 they should always roll with.

I’m hoping for the retro Gopher to emerge one of these years. It looked pretty sweet on the softball helmets.

View attachment 20668

With the swings (almost all winners) they've made with the helmets and decals in recent years.....it wouldn't surprise me one bit to see retro goldy show up on the helmets sometime in the next couple of years.

Minnesota-Wisconsin-Football3.jpg

Best away uni's by far. Stick with what works imo.
giphy.gif

If we can’t have Full Banana, we might as well have The Snowman.

Top Bottom