Uniform Thread

wuphf-com

Reaction score
Anyone have any idea what we're wearing on Saturday @NW?

I'd like to see white helmets, maroon "M" on one side & maroon Goldy head on the other, maroon facemask, white jerseys & maroon pants.

BTChamp

Reaction score
I hope its that fast looking "lead" color from last week....................

wuphf-com

Reaction score
I want to see the chrome gold / white / maroon Holy Trinity, but they are going to bust that out at Kinnick instead.
Can't lose in that combo! I'm pretty sure we're 3-0 (2018 Becky, 2018 Ga Tech & 2020 Auburn)

RememberMurray

Reaction score
I want to see the chrome gold / white / maroon Holy Trinity, but they are going to bust that out at Kinnick instead.

Yeah, that's gonna be the Iowa uniform.

I'd like to see yellow-gold helmets with Goldy on one side, yellow-gold pants, white jerseys... but then again, I like most all of our uniforms.

pinky mingo

Reaction score
Maroon helmets with gold M, white jersey with gold numbers/letters & maroon pants.
Or any combo that does NOT include white pants.

goldengophers

Reaction score
They release a uniform preview video the Friday prior to the game via the socials. We do not have a white helmet but have maroon, gold and chrome gold options.

wuphf-com

Reaction score
They release a uniform preview video the Friday prior to the game via the socials. We do not have a white helmet but have maroon, gold and chrome gold options.
We wore a white helmet last in 2018 against Nebby. Did we retire it after that game?

RememberMurray

Reaction score
From 2017, vs Northwestern:

"Check out the white (helmet) - white (jersey) - anthracite (pants) uniform combination (including the first-ever appearance of Goldy Gopher on a white helmet!) that the Minnesota Football team will wear on Saturday, Nov. 18 at Northwestern."

wuphf-com

Reaction score
From 2017, vs Northwestern:

"Check out the white (helmet) - white (jersey) - anthracite (pants) uniform combination (including the first-ever appearance of Goldy Gopher on a white helmet!) that the Minnesota Football team will wear on Saturday, Nov. 18 at Northwestern."

Holy cow we need to break these out!!!!

GopherJack

Reaction score
Yep, FULL SNOWMAN! That game was wild.

I attended Oregon/Nebraska and then hustled to Corvallis. Watched the Gophers roll in the rain.
I was at that game too. We stayed in Portland for the long weekend and drove down to Corvallis for the game. Drank lots of delicious craft beer those 4 days.

UpAndUnder43

Reaction score
I was at that game too. We stayed in Portland for the long weekend and drove down to Corvallis for the game. Drank lots of delicious craft beer those 4 days.
We spent a week or so. Portland was awesome.

Zugester

Reaction score
Looking forward to the game when they break out the old school gold on gold with those awesome new shiny Gold helmets….wow, if “Housey was still kicking he would just say…”There are my Golden Gophers”

MNVCGUY

Reaction score
View attachment 15011
Used at least once but way too under used, this is my favorite road combo especially with this eras numbers trimmed in gold like the Mason era.
This is a solid combo, my preference is still towards Maroon pants though over the gold. Just like the way that looks better for whatever reason.

FredCoxRocks

Reaction score
I was hoping they'd let us know by know....I've got 'er all sketched up but unfortunately won't be around today to color it in.
Maybe you could download it and give it to your kids/grandkids to color in...:unsure:. I'd enjoy seeing them.

Attachments

• GopherNWgameThreads.jpg
    GopherNWgameThreads.jpg
    983.1 KB · Views: 10

Top Bottom