Uniform Prediction thread (10/24/2020)

What will the uniform be? (Helmet, Jersey, Pants)

• All Maroon

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Full Banana

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Anthracite

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Maroon, Maroon, Gold

Votes: 13 18.8%
  • Maroon, Gold, Maroon

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Maroon, Gold, Gold

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gold, Gold, Maroon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gold, Maroon, Gold

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • Gold, Maroon, Maroon

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Chrome Gold, Maroon, Maroon

Votes: 32 46.4%

• Total voters

Taji34

Reaction score
Figured we could get this started. What uniform do you think we'll wear? I can only list a limited amount of poll options, so if I missed any combinations please comment.

Also, I left out the helmet decal and facemask colors because it makes way too many combinations.

Not the PSU set up.....please. Go traditional. Chrome helmets is a must. There will be good viewership so lets win it no matter what uniform we have.

Big game, prime time, national TV... gotta think chrome helmets will be used, and maybe with anthracite.

Write In: We wear identical uniforms as Michigan and it is really awkward...

Also I'm a bit dissapointed I can't vote more than once in this poll like other things.

Thinking P.J. and team will probably pick the chrome domes for the night game, adds a little sparkle to the unis and it's prime time. Personally, I love the look of the chrome domes with maroon pants and maroon jerseys. Used that combo against Penn State and it looked sharp.

Write In: We wear identical uniforms as Michigan and it is really awkward...

Also I'm a bit dissapointed I can't vote more than once in this poll like other things.
My bad, try now?

Under Fleck, the Gophers have typically come out pretty traditional in the first few games of the season.

I think either all Maroon, or Maroon, Gold, Maroon.

Not the PSU set up.....please. Go traditional. Chrome helmets is a must. There will be good viewership so lets win it no matter what uniform we have.
Chrome is not traditional unless you are talking about Notre Dame?

Gophers favored by 2.5
I know that has nothing to do with the uni's, just throwing it out there.

Hard to say, this post from Facebook had the maroon helmet with chrome good decals and facemasks:
I wonder what helmets Meetchicken will wear. Oh yeah. The stupid ones with yellow diarrhea streaks down the sides.

It’s not popular but I would love to see the Snowman uni’s come out. White all the way with white socks and shoes. I get chills thinking about it.

FULL BANANA OR BUST!!!

I really hope anthracite is put in the coal bin forever. The GOLDEN GOPHERS grays worn against Indiana a couple years ago were the worst uniforms since at least the Wacker days.

Chrome gold helmet with Goldy head, maroon tops and pants, and I'll ask for audacious metallic gold shoes for another season

I am really hoping to see anthracite multiple times this year with the various night games. The GOLDEN GOPHERS worn against Indiana were some of my favorite worn by Minnesota since the Jerry Kill brick by brick, uniforms,

I’m just waiting for us to go full Oregon and bust out some outrageous metallic gold top, metallic gold pants, and the chrome lid.

It will be Chrome Gold, Maroon, Maroon, same as the Penn St game. 31 GH'ers are elite predictors.

Top Bottom