Uniform Combo for tomorrow

Does it even matter what the kids wear? Just beat those goons from Madison.

Wish the pants had a gold stripe down the sides.

Should be free. A 56-0 Gopher win should not charge any money. ;)
In all seriousness, why do they rip their fans off so badly for single game tickets. Are they trying not to sell out games? Though the Badgers didn’t sell games out this year with more reasonably priced tickets so what the hell do I know.

Unless I am mistaken, that is the exact same combo as the last time Wisconsin visited the bank. Correct?

In all seriousness, why do they rip their fans off so badly for single game tickets. Are they trying not to sell out games? Though the Badgers didn’t sell games out this year with more reasonably priced tickets so what the hell do I know.
That's always pissed me off. Greed. Even if its the shittiest seat in the building, make them affordable. Somebody like my cheap ass would buy it if I was there.

That lid. It looks maroon, but somehow it looks goldish too. From that pic, awesome.

Still hate white numbers and collars. Go with gold numbers. But not bad overall. If not Full Banana, this will work.
It looks like a metallic maroon, and I totally agree. That uniform looks sharp as hell.

That is a big reason Mariucci is so often empty. $70 a seat for an amateur game. Not gonna happen.
I took my son-in-law to a hockey game against UMD about a month ago and had to shell out about $140 for 2 tickets. The place was 2/3 empty. The U has no idea what it is doing when it comes to pricing tickets. There are ways to sell outs these venues, but charging $75 / ticket or higher is not one of them. Simple supply and demand. When you have that many empty seats, why not make it more reasonable for people to attend. Something like $20 a ticket (and they don't have to be prime seats),. Just get people in the door. Same thing with football. At least try something different because what they are doing now isn't working.

I took my son-in-law to a hockey game against UMD about a month ago and had to shell out about $140 for 2 tickets. The place was 2/3 empty. The U has no idea what it is doing when it comes to pricing tickets. There are ways to sell outs these venues, but charging $75 / ticket or higher is not one of them. Simple supply and demand. When you have that many empty seats, why not make it more reasonable for people to attend. Something like $20 a ticket (and they don't have to be prime seats),. Just get people in the door. Same thing with football. At least try something different because what they are doing now isn't working.

What you're saying is true for the hockey and basketball games, but the premium football games are still selling out. Ohio State was expensive but the fans were still there and I'd expect it to be filled up today as well. The idea is to buy season tickets or the Gopher Pass and save a ton of money.

The best part of the uniform gimmick is it changes the discussion away from any on the field shortcomings.

Top Bottom