"Under the Lights" is on TCF Bank Stadium tonight

MNGophers

Reaction score
Fox Sports Net "Under the Lights" is on TCF Bank Stadium tonight. May be a repeat, I have never come across it before ----- 10PM

Fox Sports Net "Under the Lights" is on TCF Bank Stadium tonight. May be a repeat, I have never come across it before ----- 10PM

sounds like it might be new. never heard of this episode of under the lights before, so i am hoping it is. thanks for the heads up on the time! 10PM CENTRAL right?

these are all showing EST. FSN of course is Fox Sports Net

More Airings of this Episode
"Building TCF Bank Stadium", DTVFSNO Sep 9 11:00 PM
"Building TCF Bank Stadium", FSNO2 Sep 9 11:00 PM
"Building TCF Bank Stadium", DTVFSNO Sep 10 3:30 PM
"Building TCF Bank Stadium", FSNO2 Sep 10 3:30 PM
"Building TCF Bank Stadium", FSNO2 Sep 11 12:00 AM
"Building TCF Bank Stadium", DTVFSNO Sep 11 12:00 AM
"Building TCF Bank Stadium", FSNO2 Sep 14 12:30 AM
"Building TCF Bank Stadium", DTVFSNO Sep 14 12:30 AM
"Building TCF Bank Stadium", DTVFSNO Sep 16 7:00 PM
"Building TCF Bank Stadium", FSNO2 Sep 16 7:00 PM
"Building TCF Bank Stadium", FSNO2 Sep 17 12:30 PM
"Building TCF Bank Stadium", DTVFSNO Sep 17 12:30 PM
"Building TCF Bank Stadium", FSNO2 Sep 17 11:00 PM
"Building TCF Bank Stadium", DTVFSNO Sep 17 11:00 PM

Twins ended early so the FSN lineup might be moved up.

Yeah it's not on. I'm totally lost on that schedule that's posted. Which station is just the normal Fox Sports Net? FSN02?? Did anyone see it if it was on early?

looks like tonight's episode got moved up or something because i only caught the last couple minutes of it when i turned it on just a little after 10PM.

i am going to set the DVR to record tomorrow's airing at 2:30PM CT on FSN

Yes, FSN02 is Cable FSNorth

the other DTVFSNO is Direct TV FSNorth

The schedule listed again is Eastern Standard Time.

I just tried watching this and there was obviously some technical issues. They kept showing the first five minutes of the show (or what I assumed to be the first 5 minutes as the show just sort of started abruptly) over and over again for the entire half an hour. The 5 minutes involved Phil Esten leading a reporter on a tour of the half completed suite and loge levels (i.e. the tour was several months old). Would be very surprising if this was part of the actual show as the show was supposed to be new. Very frustrating as I was looking forward to seeing this. Hopefully they get this fixed before the show it again late tonight (as I really don't need to watch those 5 minutes over and over again). Sometimes FSN is very amateurish.

I just tried watching this and there was obviously some technical issues. They kept showing the first five minutes of the show (or what I assumed to be the first 5 minutes as the show just sort of started abruptly) over and over again for the entire half an hour. The 5 minutes involved Phil Esten leading a reporter on a tour of the half completed suite and loge levels (i.e. the tour was several months old). Would be very surprising if this was part of the actual show as the show was supposed to be new. Very frustrating as I was looking forward to seeing this. Hopefully they get this fixed before the show it again late tonight (as I really don't need to watch those 5 minutes over and over again). Sometimes FSN is very amateurish.

I tried watching Wed night and it appeared they had moved the schedule up, so I DVR'd the show Thurs afternoon, but it was the same thing. There was no intro, it just went right into Esten touring the then-half-completed stadium. WTF was FSN doing on this show?

Sorry Guys/Gals I didn't know this was going to be such a train wreck! :mad:

Yes, that was seriously F'd up. Not only was it a sold half hour of the SAME segment replayed over and over, but it was just a replay of a year old weekly installment on the stadium from the '08 gopher football show. To add insult to injury, the bazillion commercials separating the old segment on a loop were fresh so the person falling asleep at the switches did manage to get that part of the program right.

I DVR'd the episode they showed late last night and it appears they got it right this time. Basically, its a rehash of all the old reports they had on the construction of the stadium (from very early on until the present).

All old news

I saw the show and was disappointed because most of it was shot much earlier. A lot of the stadium pictures were virtual images and not the finished product. This program could have been broadcast months ago.

Top Bottom