Uncommon

I've got a meeting at 2:00. I'm fearful that I may line up in a three point stance and take somebody out. Really looking forward to the upcoming season.

Who is in charge of the promotional material. It has been pretty good this past year and a half. Love the video and the shirts.

Who is in charge of the promotional material. It has been pretty good this past year and a half. Love the video and the shirts.

Yes it has. This has been sorely needed, because we have been behind (other schools and pro teams) when it comes to access, news, etc. Keep it up!

I've been up since 4am after only a 3 hour nap and have another 3+ hours to go of work on top of the 10 1/2 I already put in.. And I'm ready to run through a brick wall after watching that video.

SKI U MAH!

Gopher Nation RISE UPPPPPPP Lettttssss goooooooooooooo. UNLV Cannot come soon enough.

Tons to like about this video, but my favorite scene is Sherels just barking out orders. Glad to haven him around

Outstanding. Hope Coach Kill keeps pumping out these outstandingly produced vids.

As excited as anybody to see the transformation this team seems like it could make under Kill.

I think it is the Elite Edge's works. I'm could be wrong. The only down side about chiaroscuro ( burnt yellow or really dark shadows) is somehow tiresome after a while. In our case it has been great so far because of the colors ( maroon and gold) that we have is very good for chiaroscuro technique. Other than that I do love their works so far.
http://www.eliteedge.tv/index.html

Not usually a big rah rah guy, but goooooo! That was really well done. Im gonna drop and do 70 push ups!

I hope they use that song in the team intro this year. That remix of 7 Nation Army is great. Would get me pretty pumped up.

I heard it was Kill's idea to spend some money with an outside agency to make these videos. He wanted to show fans and recruits what gopher football was all about.

I hope they use that song in the team intro this year. That remix of 7 Nation Army is great. Would get me pretty pumped up.
Awesome video! But hasn't 7 Nation Army become kind of cliche and, well, common?

Pretty cool video, I like how the U is producing all of these professionally done videos. I also like how they feature the Minneapolis skyline and aerial shots in the beginning. We need to emphasize the big city aspect more in recruiting, it's a pretty unique aspect when compared to other major conference schools.

I heard it was Kill's idea to spend some money with an outside agency to make these videos. He wanted to show fans and recruits what gopher football was all about.

Surprised not to see a tag of some kind on the video itself but this certainly has the feel of something that was done by a professional outfit and not something that was produced "in house". Would really like to know if it was elite edge or whoever because they did awesome work on it.

Top Bottom