Uncensored video of Will Smith punching Chris Rock and then swearing at him

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Apparently the Oscars were tonight and shit got real:

Go Gophers!!

That's the most shocking thing I've seen on live TV since the Juwan Howard incident.

Slap seems fake.

But will Smith's f bombs didn't seem fake

I'm not sure if I think this is stunt or legit

Does the LAPD arrest him?

Why is he still allowed in the building?

He was way out of line. Turns out his wife, Jada Pinkett Smith has Alopecia areata. It's" a disease that happens when the immune system attacks hair follicles and causes hair loss." When Chris Rock made the "G.I. Jane 2" joke he snapped.

He just one Best Actor His acceptance speech was all over the place. He did apologize, but not to Chris Rock.

I'm not sure whether to put this in this thread or the Tennis thread.

Go Williams Sisters!!

Slap seems fake.

But will Smith's f bombs didn't seem fake

I'm not sure if I think this is stunt or legit
I think Jada Pinkett Smith looked like she wanted to do the same to Regina Hall earlier in the show.

He was way out of line. Turns out his wife, Jada Pinkett Smith has Alopecia areata. It's" a disease that happens when the immune system attacks hair follicles and causes hair loss." When Chris Rock made the "G.I. Jane 2" joke he snapped.

He just one Best Actor His acceptance speech was all over the place. He did apologize, but not to Chris Rock.
The funny thing is Will Smith actually laughed initially after the joke.

I have to think Rock didn’t know about the condition.

It’s really bizarre how everyone there just acted like nothing happened afterwards. Just about anyone else would have immediately been kicked out.

The funny thing is Will Smith actually laughed initially after the joke.

I have to think Rock didn’t know about the condition.

It’s really bizarre how everyone there just acted like nothing happened afterwards. Just about anyone else would have immediately been kicked out.
Was Rock just riffing, or was he reading pre-written jokes off a prompter?

Also, in that situation, it's kind of expected that they're gonna poke fun at you. Earlier in the show, one of the hosts made a joke about them having an open marriage. If Rock knew she has alopecia, it's a low blow. But handle it like adults.

Regarding the award itself, while Will Smith's performance was fantastic, I would have voted for Benedict Cumberbatch. However, The Power of the Dog while amazing, is quite a depressing film.

I haven't watched the Oscars in years. I hate all the bleeping production numbers and hoopla. Show some film clips and hand out the awards, and the show wouldn't run for over 3 hours.
They have a lot of room to make it more interesting. Cut it down to 2 hours tops and include premier trailers for new TV shows and movies that nominees are in.

Absolutely staged and planned. Got more buzz about the Oscars than there's been in years

Top Bottom