Uh oh...Devoe...

Tubbyapolis

Reaction score
Tubby will decide on his future in the next 24 hours, not injury related per Myron...upset he's not starting??

Please not another year of this bull*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#....

Per Myron:

"Something isn't right. Tubby says he will determine Devoe's status in the next 24 hours. Not all related to his health. Stay tuned."

Status.... not future. Two very different words in my opinion.

Lets try and Relax.. Who knows, but it seems to me that Tubby is simply making sure the guys get it and Devoe is being sent a message before a real problem develops. If its a bigger problem, well.. then its time to worry... But for now, lets hope its no big deal.

Lets try and Relax.. Who knows, but it seems to me that Tubby is simply making sure the guys get it and Devoe is being sent a message before a real problem develops. If its a bigger problem, well.. then its time to worry... But for now, lets hope its no big deal.

I agree Rouser, but we've suffered through a year of the worst case scenarios. No one thought we'd be losing Al for the rest of the year or that Royce would continue to muck up his life over and over...
Let this please be a return to normal problems!

Interesting that he chose the word future, but I suppose that might not really carry that much meaning. After last year though, it's hard not to worry already. Devoe is one of the last players I'd expect to hear concern about that's not health related.

Top Bottom