Uh, Blake.....

Very well put. Particularly the last part.

I hope Blake works hard on his driving this coming year, he is very conservative with the ball, more than anything. Maybe he "can't" do it, but I'd like to see him try. I'm not thinking he'll ever be Lawrence Westbrook with his ability to drive, but he could try it a little more (at all). Seems like summer ball and pre-season would be a good time to see if he could add at least a bit of that to his game.

jake, have you been 'born again'???

giving LW praise?... i thought you've said all year he is a 'cancer on the team' and 'brings nothing to the table'????

jake AND showin' both throwing Hoff under the bus?? :eek:
"Throw him under the bus?"

I never throw any of our players under the bus...I'm not a total Hoff apologist. He didn't play well at all against OSU; he looked completely gassed physically and mentally...didn't have his legs under him on shots, etc. The kid isn't going to be on 24/7, he'll have his down games just like everyone else.

In regards to "coming around," I still think Hoff is a great player, and a vital part of our team.

I don't see what the big deal is?

I'm quite aware <b>baller</b> that this is a troll-whore post, but I'll bite anyway, because it's fun pointing out how you make yourself look stupid. (I was worried about you, <b>baller</b>. Where ya been lately? Lock yourself in the closet or something?)

jake AND showin' both throwing Hoff under the bus?? :eek:

wait...

didn't he:

1.) 'strectch the D?
2.) 'give motion to the offense'?
3.) 'rebound well for a guard'?
4.) 'offer matchup problems'?
5.) 'provide excellent D'.

guess these five point that you both have screamed all year don't really put points on the board.
great that you both are finally coming around.

"Throwin' Hoff under the bus?" I said he had a very bad game. And he did. He is our leading minutes guy for a reason - he does a lot of things very well, most of which aren't noticed by some here. But I notice and appreciate them. Geez, <b>baller</b>, even you with all your skilz have a bad game on occasion (on XBox, I would imagine). Oh, and since none of those are actual quotes and 4 & 5 are something I for sure didn't say, you shouldn't pretend like they are.

jake, have you been 'born again'???

giving LW praise?... i thought you've said all year he is a 'cancer on the team' and 'brings nothing to the table'????

I don't know if I used the term "cancer to the team," but yes, I didn't like the way he was behaving and neither did Tubby. That's why his minutes were cut significantly and when he decided to play team ball rather than FU ball, he got some time. I, of course, never said "he brings nothing to the table." I've always said it is critical that he contributes for us to go anywhere.

Crawford on The Hoff from Phil Miller/StarTrib-

His last memory as a Hoosier? "Watching [Blake Hoffarber] making a last-second shot to beat us in the Big Ten tournament ... That hurt a lot, especially since it was my last game for a couple of years." Sitting out a transfer year was worth it, Crawford said.

Top Bottom