Ugliest Player in B10 (exlcuding Gophers)

There is just something basically wrong with this thread.

I wouldn't call Leuer ugly, but his head isn't proportional to his body, so he's entitled to some consideration for that.

I noticed on Buckyville and Badgermaniac that they are discussing the Gophers basketball team,its athleticism,
BB ability and solid play thus far this season. It would seem that the discussion here is not quite up to the game like the BB team appears to be. This is manifesting itself by an apparent massive inferiority complex.

Did I somehow stumble on to a high school version of the "Gopherhole"
Shame on the contributors of this thread and to those that did not call it out for what it is. Childish and out of line.

I noticed on Buckyville and Badgermaniac that they are discussing the Gophers basketball team,its athleticism,
BB ability and solid play thus far this season. It would seem that the discussion here is not quite up to the game like the BB team appears to be. This is manifesting itself by an apparent massive inferiority complex.

Shame on the contributors of this thread and to those that did not call it out for what it is. Childish and out of line.

Cmon Eddy, this thread is about as juvenile as you'll find, but let's not hold the BM site up as some sort of moral authority. Unless I am missing something, the thread on Minnesota over there has more comments about who may or may not be eligible on Tuesday than any sort of evaluation of the Gophers' play thus far. Combine that with the ridiculous thread regarding Vander, and the BM board is as bad as the IB or anything else. That board paint does not paint a favorable picture of Badgers fans.

I made it. Also, stay posted. I have some more creative posts coming.

We could talk about athleticism, and stategy all we want. But guess what. We aren't playing the game on Tuesday. So in the mean time, why don't you tell me who is the cutest player in the big ten eddy. I can tell you wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

eddy: ""Shame on the contributors of this thread and to those that did not call it out for what it is. Childish and out of line. ""

Welcome to GopherHole. You just made reference to 74.7% of the threads. That is why it is so much fun. If you don't believe me, go read all of the comments on the thread "Oops Wrong Forum" started by the delirious but intelligent Rick Mons on the Football Forum. Relax and enjoy.

Cmon Eddy, this thread is about as juvenile as you'll find, but let's not hold the BM site up as some sort of moral authority. Unless I am missing something, the thread on Minnesota over there has more comments about who may or may not be eligible on Tuesday than any sort of evaluation of the Gophers' play thus far. Combine that with the ridiculous thread regarding Vander, and the BM board is as bad as the IB or anything else. That board paint does not paint a favorable picture of Badgers fans.

Ole, The time you spend here kissing Gopher butt it is starting to cloud your judgment.

Even though half the threads over there are as unreadable as this crap.I stand by what I said. It is shameful!

Also pretty ignorant considering 60% of our Starting 5 is made up of Minnesota natives.

Somewhat off topic here, but Miles Tarver is definitely near the top all-time for the Big Ten. I remember watching a game on tv one time when Miles was playing, and someone in the crowd (it was a road game) yelled, "hey #42, it's not Halloween!". Sad, but true.

Not true, his awkwardness was a direct result of the stash and the hair. He wouldn't even be near the top for the current gophers squad sans stash/hair.

Yea guys, class it up. This isn't supposed to be some kind of forum to have fun and discuss non-pertinent topics. We all come to the forum to discuss basketball talent and skill only. Any off-topic stuff can be brought to the 14-year old forums. Even though a lot of ESPN and professional bball analysts will talk about ugly players openly, when we talk about that stuff it just exposes our insecurities (we all are apparently ugly and insecure about it because we can point out ugly people).

Or we can just talk about whatever we want and let the Badgers forum take care of the professional discussion stuff.

Top Bottom