UConn/Michigan

jamiche

Reaction score
I wonder what it would be like if we played a meaningful non conference game at home. Every couple of years we get to anticipate a Nebraska or Virginia caliber match up. We should be thankful for those and recognize that we are not worthy of anything better. The fact that other schools seem to find ranked opponents to host does not mean that it can be done here. The fact that the clownish Tim Brewster can give fans a decent value for their money by finding real schools to play does not mean that Tubby Smith should be held to the same standard.

It would be nice to have a UConn caliber win to balance a bad loss to Indiana. It would also be a nice reward for the fans who continue to support the team. However, it could be rough on FOT if Tubby's 20 victory season streak came to an end.

And btw, the victory over UConn positions Michigan as another hurdle for the gophers to jump over to get to the NCAA's

I wonder what it would be like if we played a meaningful non conference game at home. Every couple of years we get to anticipate a Nebraska or Virginia caliber match up. We should be thankful for those and recognize that we are not worthy of anything better. The fact that other schools seem to find ranked opponents to host does not mean that it can be done here. The fact that the clownish Tim Brewster can give fans a decent value for their money by finding real schools to play does not mean that Tubby Smith should be held to the same standard.

It would be nice to have a UConn caliber win to balance a bad loss to Indiana. It would also be a nice reward for the fans who continue to support the team. However, it could be rough on FOT if Tubby's 20 victory season streak came to an end.

And btw, the victory over UConn positions Michigan as another hurdle for the gophers to jump over to get to the NCAA's

Michigan has a lot more hurdling to do than the Gophers

They ahead of us in the B10 and they have a high quality non conference win. That win will raise their RPI as the Indiana loss will lower ours. My main point is that there are high quality non conference matchups every year all over the country. And every year we get nothing at Williams.

They ahead of us in the B10 and they have a high quality non conference win. That win will raise their RPI as the Indiana loss will lower ours. My main point is that there are high quality non conference matchups every year all over the country. And every year we get nothing at Williams.

What? Sick of paying to watch Middle Bum F#$k State?

We are talking Tubby Smith here. And this is the schedule we get??????

As season ticket holders, we should feel cheated.

jamiche

it could be rough on FOT if Tubby's 20 victory season streak came to an end

From what I saw yesterday and what I see on the schedule, Tubby's streak could be in very real danger.

:(

Top Bottom