UCLA tickets

Gopher002

Reaction score
So we’re making the trip to watch the Gophs in LA. Is it best to buy through the U or just online? I’d like to be with other MN fans and be able to pick our seats. Ski U Mah!

General sentiment is that you'll get better seats for fairly cheap on the secondary market.

I chose to go through the U and sit in the U area.

Thru U ticket office they are less than 50 dollars

Going through the U is fun as you’re with other gopher fans. But you pay more for lesser seats (typically)

Ticket availability will not be an issue at all. We are getting ours through the U only because we have a big group and getting a big group on secondary market together may be tough, but I anticipate there will be Gopher fans throughout the stadium and moving around to be closer to other Gopher fans will not be an issue. The Rose Bowl seats 92,000, UCLA averages less than 40,000. I'm guessing there will be 10-15K Gopher fans there, so maybe 50,000-52,000 in a 92K person stadium.

Go Gophers!!

Thanks. I ended up buying in Section 1 though Vivid Seats. They were about 1/2 the price of those available through the U

Thanks. I ended up buying in Section 1 though Vivid Seats. They were about 1/2 the price of those available through the U
I went through the U for PSU and tOSU the past few seasons because I preferred the security blanket of being insulated by other Gopher fans. PSU was nose bleeds. tOSU was lower level right behind the flag pole.

Wasn't really necessary but preferred it. Assuming UCLA is pretty tame??

I went through the U for PSU and tOSU the past few seasons because I preferred the security blanket of being insulated by other Gopher fans. PSU was nose bleeds. tOSU was lower level right behind the flag pole.

I sure think so. Plus I am in section 1 which is supposed to be a gopher section

I would be surprised if you have an issue. Imagine the UCLA fans will be more worried about the new B1G fans than the other way around. Biggest issue with the Rose Bowl is that even good seats are a mile away from the field. It’s a destination but not a great stadium

Go through to the U. I've been watching the secondary market and for comparable tickets it either a wash or a little more once the secondary market fees get added.

We’re heading out Thursday night and will plan on going to the Dodgers playoff game if possible on Friday.

We have a friend who lives there and got us tix in a box with food and drink for $100 each. No clue what that will entail 🤷‍♂️

I usually will always go through the U because I am a coward and I don't like the idea of being stuck next to annoying home fans.

Also they tarp off seats. So don't plan on 40,000 empty seats to pick from.

Top Bottom