U Twitter: PG1 is BACK‼️ @eslimee_ will return for his senior season at Minnesota!

Things change.
100% true but usually the change is much more gradual. The college football and basketball landscapes have been changed drastically in a really short amount of time and it isn't done evolving and changing. Feels like the rules are constantly shifting and everyone is left scrambling to figure it all out.

Eventually it will all normalize but I have a feeling we will look back on this period as a time of pure chaos.

100% true but usually the change is much more gradual. The college football and basketball landscapes have been changed drastically in a really short amount of time and it isn't done evolving and changing. Feels like the rules are constantly shifting and everyone is left scrambling to figure it all out.

Eventually it will all normalize but I have a feeling we will look back on this period as a time of pure chaos.
It’s not that the rules are changing. It’s that there aren’t any. And so far, there has been no public leadership attempting to bring about any order. Too many people with power and influence are benefiting by the chaos. Wealthy programs. Grifters. And a small number of players. The majority of those not benefiting need to get some leadership that can propose something that restores order to the chaos.

College BB is another example of how we're sheep who will believe & accept anything that we're told to.

College BB is another example of how we're sheep who will believe & accept anything that we're told to.
Nobody is forcing you to watch. But if we want to get into the weeds... the changes we're seeing in college athletics are just another example of the designed destruction of the fabric of America that we've been experiencing since 2020.

Nobody is forcing you to watch. But if we want to get into the weeds... the changes we're seeing in college athletics are just another example of the designed destruction of the fabric of America that we've been experiencing since 2020.
A little bit of honesty here is both unexpected and welcomed.

Today's right wing, ladies and gentlemen.

Limited sample size, but I don't believe this to be true....good friend of mine is huge Badger booster. I asked if the basketball team was putting out releases when players say they're coming coming back. He responded "No LOL".
Who the Fck cares what the Cheezers do!

In today's portal age, having a crucial player returning is big news. The football program did it. These guys constantly have schools trying to poach them. Don't get your undies in a bunch about it.

2020, Ha ha ..... young pup.

The fabric of America is multi-threaded and diverse. The US has been described as the Melting Pot since back in 1788.

Designed destruction? Ha Ha Ha

Funny, my granddad was bemoaning the destruction of the fabric of America when I was in high school in the early 1970's. I was told it happened in the late 60's, though I'm betting that it started in the 50's when that damm Elvis became famous with his sexual hip-wiggling and such. :)

Funny, my granddad was bemoaning the destruction of the fabric of America when I was in high school in the early 1970's. I was told it happened in the late 60's, though I'm betting that it started in the 50's when that damm Elvis became famous with his sexual hip-wiggling and such. :)
He was right.

My Mom ❤️ Elvis.

So this is him announcing he's back after he announced he was leaving......do i have that right? Or did I miss an announcement in between????
I suppose you can technically say portal isn’t leaving. Just “testing the waters.” There has been a handful of these over the years especially in coaching changes. Woodson convinced Race Thompson and a couple others to stay after they entered the portal after Miller was fired.

And don't get me started on Little Richard!

Top Bottom