U President Search

There is almost zero evidence in her career regarding how she will regard our sports programs. We'll just have to wait for the results.

We deserve what we get.
VP of research at one of the very tip top public research universities in the world, having personal experience in medical research and working with medical research at UMich.

So ... yes?

We do indeed deserve someone to help lead the next, critically important generation of (medical) research at the U, bringing the med school back under U ownership, and building a bunch of new, world class medical research and clinical facilities on campus.

Sounds pretty damn good to me.

VP of research at one of the very tip top public research universities in the world, having personal experience in medical research and working with medical research at UMich.

So ... yes?

We do indeed deserve someone to help lead the next, critically important generation of (medical) research at the U, bringing the med school back under U ownership, and building a bunch of new, world class medical research and clinical facilities on campus.

Sounds pretty damn good to me.
You are a dreamer. If you really believe all that substance, you must have missed your last therapy appointment.

You are a dreamer.
Which part sounds bad for the U?

This part?
UMTC-Future-Medical-Center.png

What in the

You are not the only person here in the medical, healthcare field intersecting with strategic frameworks. I used the term resiliency informed, and I know well the topic of trauma.

Likewise, there are various views on why gun violence is not committed by millions of people of good character and training and why it is by others, another medical research issue she has as an urgent care MD.

You are not the only person here in the medical, healthcare field intersecting with strategic frameworks. I used the term resiliency informed, and I know well the topic of trauma.

Likewise, there are more than one views on why gun violence is not committed by people and why it is, another medical issue she has as an urgent care MD.
What in the actual F are you blathering about?????

I am excited for one.

This is a critically important era for the U, bringing the hospital back under our ownership, and building out the next generation, world class medical campus on the East Bank.

She is the right person to lead that effort.

And I see absolutely no reason why she will do anything other than give Mark Coyle her full support, for whatever you think of his abilities.

Will she be an asset or liability to Gopher football? Everything else is moot. Did she state her opinion or thoughts on sports? What percentage of her salary will she donate to DTA NIL? That would send a loud clear statement.

What in the actual F are you blathering about?????

You used the F twice, MplsBadTakeGopher.

A major and expensive federal piece of psychological health legislation that passed out of Washington DC uses trauma informed as a mandated criteria at the top.

I suggested the phrase resiliency informed. The constructs we use to address things are fair game, especially when it is written into expensive, mandated psychology legislation from Washington DC.

The paychological field is not lock step agreement on different constructs. We have family systems, behavioral, existentialism, Adlerian, feminist. 12 steps, sports psychology, impact of spirituality, mindfulness, faith... Etc.

Everyone agrees with van Der Kolk's "The Body Keeps the Score." From there, various people use different terminology.

Students & fans have mentioned Minnesota's own Matt Birk. Minnesota born, Harvard educated, future NFL HOF member, Super Bowl winner, Economist tells the truth with integrity, open minded, family man & knows Minnesota winters. The modern day Paul Wellstone.
Okay now I'm convinced you're a bot. Still a long ways to go before you shove some jumper cables into the back of my neck and throw me in a slimy pod.

A major and expensive federal piece of psychological health legislation that passed out of Washington DC uses trauma informed as a mandated criteria at the top.
So?????????

She wrote that policy? She got it passed?

What tf does that have to do with anything at all related to how she will lead the U??

Good god

So?????????

She wrote that policy? She got it passed?

What tf does that have to do with anything at all related to how she will lead the U??

Good god

It is fair game. Perhaps she is simply being savvy about posturing her image to appeal to people with power choosing a leader of a liberal research institution. I am fine with that as long as she is even handed. Maybe she is a smart politician knowing the waters.

One of her profiles featured phrases that would resonate with a certain partisan framework. Gun. Trauma informed.

She has a long and impressive list of unrelated research. No doubt she is an impressive professional. Nothing personal.

Fair game to say resiliency informed is my suggested term to use.

I am NOT at all associated with the MAGA crowd.

It is fair game.
Not by any definition of the word fair

Perhaps she is simply being savvy about posturing her image to appeal to people with power choosing a leader of a liberal research institution.
It has nothing to do with posturing and has nothing to do with liberal.

She has a long and impressive list of unrelated research. No doubt she is an impressive professional.
Correct

She does like the Boundary Waters, so there is that. She was married in Ely.
The Billds were married on beach 5 minutes north of Playa del Carmen before the Maya Riviera was trendy. What does that say about us? :p

1709053199846.png

Last edited:

Top Bottom