U of Minn lets NDSU scrimmage at U.

lakesbison

Banned
Reaction score
by the time you are reading this, NDSU is scrimmaging on the campus of U of Minnesota tonight. I wish some of you could find out who they are scrimmaging.

Its a CLASSY move by maturi and tubby to allow NDSU to use U of Minnesota's facility''s!!

THANK YOU U of MINNESOTA!!!

why not? If we played in the FargoDome, NDSU would let us practice at the Bison Sports Arena.

Go Gophers!!! Go Bison!! Go Kentucky! :-(

Go get 'em Bison. I hope Woodside & Co. light up KS.

why not? If we played in the FargoDome, NDSU would let us practice at the Bison Sports Arena.

Go Gophers!!! Go Bison!! Go Kentucky! :-(

if the gophers played in the fargo dome.......

hilarious! you are killing me with laughter dr. don.....killing me i tells ya! ;)

Thanks, Bronko. That was the intent of my post. to get people to LTAO.....

Minnesota vs NDSU at Fargodome in front of 22,000 would be a blast.

$40.ticket.$880,000 !! lets split the money between us!

Big Play...The Fargo Dome can be set up to seat 22,000 plus for a BB game. The place draws 22,000 plus for rock concerts.

Big Play...The Fargo Dome can be set up to seat 22,000 plus for a BB game. The place draws 22,000 plus for rock concerts.

The gophers would never go up there and play DOC!!

that I know, but this was in reference to the draw of the place, that is all. If you have not seen the FargoDome, it is quite a place for the hinterland up here to be proud of, and expansion is in the plans.

that I know, but this was in reference to the draw of the place, that is all. If you have not seen the FargoDome, it is quite a place for the hinterland up here to be proud of, and expansion is in the plans.

I have never been to the Fargo dome and never will.:)

Fargodome is actually a very nice facility and while a game there would be a huge draw and a fun atmosphere, I just don't see MN or any other major team doing it. Unfortunately it's just the way the game is played nowdays.

Kansas by 15. Aldrich will put up 25 and 13...

Bye Bye Bison....drive home safe.

We comin!! bison nation on I94!!! its amazin how many cars we've passed with NDSU on them!!!

party starts tonite at ugly mug. tailgate at 8am!!

support NDSU TWIN CITIES!!! TIANKS

I am really happy for NDSU. It's pretty great for Woodside and the other MN boys to be able to play in a game like this here in Mnineapolis. I anticipate that NDSU will lose by 20....however anything can happen. Kansas is tough, but they have laid a few eggs this year (Texas Tech. game).

I always had love for NDU and NDSU until their fans somehow proved themselves just as annoying as Becky and Pigeon fans.

No one is as annoying as Becky fans. No one is as arrogant either.

MSU was also practicing at UST today for their Metrodome matchup with Robert Morris.

Top Bottom