U names Ettinger interim president

So will the Hormel Row of Fame be migrating to the New Brickhouse?

This is Spam Country!
With regional banks like Huntington teetering on the brink, we could be closer to Your Minnesota Golden Gophers running into SPAM Stadium than you think.

Few people know or understand how true that issue is. Someone wants to consolidate the banks into a few national mega banks. Needs to be tOTB fodder.

Both Huntington (HBAN) and US Bancorp (USB) are among the banks with the worst exposure to the duration / deposit base risk that have toppled 3 major regional banks already. Some new venue names could be coming to town.

Both Huntington (HBAN) and US Bancorp (USB) are among the banks with the worst exposure to the duration / deposit base risk that have toppled 3 major regional banks already. Some new venue names could be coming to town.
Uh no...Huntington is a small fry compared to USB. USB is 5th largest bank they are going no where.

Unless this guy has a legit chance to become the permanent replacement, I'm not sure this is worthwhile news?

Maybe he does and should?

I’ve been with Wells Fargo since the early 80’s. I don’t like the moves they are making.

Uh no...Huntington is a small fry compared to USB. USB is 5th largest bank they are going no where.

US Bank is roughly the same size ($650B assets) as Wachovia Bank was in 2008 when they went under and were absorbed by Wells Fargo. Figuring for inflation Wachovia was bigger then. I'm not saying it's likely, but US Bank isn't too big to fail, or too big to be bought out. USB is in an ugly place on the "Michael Burry Chart"

US Bank is roughly the same size ($650B assets) as Wachovia Bank was in 2008 when they went under and were absorbed by Wells Fargo. Figuring for inflation Wachovia was bigger then. I'm not saying it's likely, but US Bank isn't too big to fail, or too big to be bought out. USB is in an ugly place on the "Michael Burry Chart"
Something was happening around 2008 that is still much, much worse than what is currently happening, wouldn't you say?

Hormel has a bunch of brands. Skippy Stadium?

Something was happening around 2008 that is still much, much worse than what is currently happening, wouldn't you say?
Yes, it was worse back then. Nobody's saying it's likely for US Bank to fold, but it could happen. The irony is that the better the economy gets (keeping rates elevated for longer) the more risk US Bank is under.

A recession is the relief a lot of these exposed banks need, but that's not happening with 3.4% unemployment.

Anyway, back to football and the U pres

Do we know how big of a basketball fan he is? 🫣🤣

Maybe each 10 yard section of the field can get branded as a different Hormel product like the Case IH Red one

Top Bottom