U launches "Minnesota Marketplace" ($80 to chat with Carrington for 5 minutes; $100 from Cooper for endorsement; $150 for Battle endorsement)

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Per the U:

Go Gophers!!

This may put a few bucks in the pockets of a few of these athletes, but this probably won't raise enough money to pay the vendor who created the website. We are small time in this NIL game.

LOL, this is the opportunity for all the naysayers to call their most hated gopher player and harangue them for 5 minutes.
You get to tell them they suck while showing your support at the same time. 😅

Honestly, I read this and kept thinking of those old 800 number hotlines that were advertised throughout the early 90s. What could possibly go wrong here?

I want Jamison Battle to endorse my ability to do all the biggest dunks. And I want that endorsement delivered to my entire high school graduating class.

U need money for recruits not some average recruit. They are ready here

LOL, this is the opportunity for all the naysayers to call their most hated gopher player and harangue them for 5 minutes.
You get to tell them they suck while showing your support at the same time. 😅

Honestly, I read this and kept thinking of those old 800 number hotlines that were advertised throughout the early 90s. What could possibly go wrong here?
Talk dirty to them!

"Hey bro, I'm getting $350k to tote the rock at Oregon the next 4 years. How bout you? Oh, I'm getting $50.00 per call to speak with some old Gopherholers at Minnesota"

Last edited:

I think Minnesota sees other schools beating Minnesota at sponsorship money.

As an alumni I see for me a legit way for us alumni to pay without it being in a paper bag under the desk, figuratively speaking. Want to pitch in $600? Buy some minutes and hang up after 30 seconds, figuratively speaking.

I think Minnesota sees other schools beating Minnesota at sponsorship money.

As an alumni I see for me a legit way for us alumni to pay without it being in a paper bag under the desk, figuratively speaking. Want to pitch in $600? Buy some minutes and hang up after 30 seconds, figuratively speaking.
This is a good point. If you wanted to donate 10k to a player specifically, you certainly could just buy the call time and send them the money and say it's what it was used for. Interesting take that I hadn't thought of.

This is a good point. If you wanted to donate 10k to a player specifically, you certainly could just buy the call time and send them the money and say it's what it was used for. Interesting take that I hadn't thought of.

It also would be a great gift to a kid. If I was a kid I would be over the moon to talk to a Gopher player.

I am thinking this makes a great sticking stuffer too.

Per the U:

Go Gophers!!
as a businuess owner I would be interested in this...how do you go about this?

Top Bottom