Typical

GopherKISS

Reaction score
1. Typical Bullshi* loss then shi* about how they tried.

2. Minnesota: Home of the 3rd and long.

3. Again, 2000 empty seats in upper Student Sections!!?!

Otherwise a great day outside for me in Section 141 Row 17.

Attachments

• photo-2.jpg
    photo-2.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 75
  • photo-3.jpg
    photo-3.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 66

I'm assuming your previous 29 posts were equally as stupid as #30.

I'm assuming your previous 29 posts were equally as stupid as #30.

No Dumbass- I was at the game and would like an explanation for the 2nd game and empty seats?

And will be at every game as well as a road trip to Iowa City where this would NEVER happen.

No Dumbass- I was at the game and would like an explanation for the 2nd game and empty seats?

And will be at every game as well as a road trip to Iowa City where this would NEVER happen.

31 for 31.

2000 empty seats? You're not real good at that whole counting thing are you? Student section had as many people as tickets sold. It is packed down below Bobby.

HA! You're an idiot.

I sat lower level student section and it was packed....a few extra people per row.

Those photos were taken just before or after kickoff.

No. Empty the whole game.

they panned the student section several times during the game and it didn't look like that. but i did notice a few (very few) empty seats. but nothing like your photos.

You are a total idiot - first off - are you reading? It's general admission. More people are in the lower bowl than there are really supposed to be leaving gaps up top. Secondly, it wasn't 2,000 empty spots.

I thought the students were there very strong and early for an 11am game. Nothing like Madison where they don't show up until midway thru the 1st half.

Ignore Gopher Kiss....he's just another of many trolls on this board. He trolled on the KFAN board as well. Said the Gophers will never be good at football until we get rid of the hockey program....that should tell you all you need to know about him.

Ignore Gopher Kiss....he's just another of many trolls on this board. He trolled on the KFAN board as well. Said the Gophers will never be good at football until we get rid of the hockey program....that should tell you all you need to know about him.

There you go "Shooting the messenger" --I'm just stating the facts.

I was in the lower student section. It was way, way, way packed today. At one point i counted 25 people in our 20 seat row.... and we had more room than the row in front of us.

There you go "Shooting the messenger" --I'm just stating the facts.

Messenger, huh? Perhaps you should consider self-immolation to show your displeasure and pass the message onto Bernie Bierman.

I was in the lower student section. It was way, way, way packed today. At one point i counted 25 people in our 20 seat row.... and we had more room than the row in front of us.

That is the reason the top corners of the student section is empty. TCF bleachers have more room assigned for each seat than typical college bleachers. Because the student section is GA, the closer rows get as many people as can fit which is greater than the number that is designated.

More proof: From Strib-

"The empty seats are an embarrassment
they were evident on tv. Minnesota cannot even fill a 50,000 seat stadium.What a bush league program" - posted by kakigene on Sep. 19, 09 at 6:17 PM |

You are a total idiot - first off - are you reading? It's general admission. More people are in the lower bowl than there are really supposed to be leaving gaps up top. Secondly, it wasn't 2,000 empty spots.

I thought the students were there very strong and early for an 11am game. Nothing like Madison where they don't show up until midway thru the 1st half.

Madison has 80,000 seats dumbass!
About 30,000 more than puny TCF!
Madison's resources & donations also more than double Gophers!
Badgers also THREE Rose Bowl appearances since Gophers last went
and all three trips were Badger victories.

Your true colors are apparent. Now go away.

Why exactly are you here (pretending to be a Gopher fan when it is obvious you are a Badger fan)? You really come off as an idiot-not sure that was your plan..

The game was a sell out moron. What college student is going to choose to sit in those high up corner seats when they can all pack in where the action is?

On a side note, TCF Bank stadium can be expanded to 80,000 seats. Don't be pissed becuase our program is on the upswing, while YOUR badgers are starting to sizzle out. At least you have that big victory over Wofford to celebrate. :rolleyes:

You probably have three different IDs on every message board in the Big Ten. I knew you were full of ****. How fun our life must be.

Could you be any more obvious about being a Badger troll? Madison great this, Madison great that! Go away fool. Way to whup up on Wofford today, I bet that was tough.

More proof: From Strib-

"The empty seats are an embarrassment
they were evident on tv. Minnesota cannot even fill a 50,000 seat stadium.What a bush league program" - posted by kakigene on Sep. 19, 09 at 6:17 PM |

my God are you dense! not only are you quoting a tool bag from a newspaper website comments section which is rife with trolls and antagonists YOU are also quoting kakigene WHO is an ioweee hogeye troll just like you are a lame ass becky troll.

now FUCH off you P.O.S. loser and go make love to your blue ribbon dairy cow besty! let me guess you reside in elk mound, wisconsin and live next to karl gerbschmidt?! get a life! :rolleyes:

I can't believe GopherKiss quotes the comments from the strib as evidence. He should go join his moron friends over there and leave Gopher fans alone. I don't care what he says, he is not a gopher fan. He also sucks!

And my ignore list groweth...

Use it folks! Makes life on the boards much more enjoyable.

C'mon guys. Give him a break. The intranets is new round is parts....

Quoting the Star Tribune comments as proof = Ultimate FAIL.

Go watch the replay of the battle with Wofford?? Who they hell is Wofford??

What a f'n toolshed !

So many HATEFUL mean-spirited people.

Come visit me anytime. Sec 141 Row 17

Huge Gopher fan. Just facing reality.

Sorry I upset you.

Top Bottom