Tyler Moore announces he's transferring to Oklahoma State

What u think Noah refers to when writes about an MA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Odd reference if that's it

MA is supposedly online slang for Mom Alert, but don't know if that makes sense either

Calhoun was the king of those not TM!

I mean, this scuffle seemed to be more on the joking side to me, considering Tyler's first reply to Noah's tweet was "lol @ me", are friends and teammates not allowed to throw a little shade for fun? My friends and I do it all the time.

I must admit I had Tyler confused w one of the scrubs that didn't have a particularly good year on the o line. Tyler was a Kill/Limegrover recruit right? Kinda makes sense he wants out w all the drama. His guys aren't here any more.

I mean, this scuffle seemed to be more on the joking side to me, considering Tyler's first reply to Noah's tweet was "lol @ me", are friends and teammates not allowed to throw a little shade for fun? My friends and I do it all the time.

I agree with you and I think that is what it still is, however, Moore's first response was a bit more biting. He said "It's easy to criticize from the bench" and the "lol@me" seems to be him laughing at his own comeback.

I must admit I had Tyler confused w one of the scrubs that didn't have a particularly good year on the o line. Tyler was a Kill/Limegrover recruit right? Kinda makes sense he wants out w all the drama. His guys aren't here any more.

It sounded like he was leaving way before the incident or Claeys being fired.

Might have been pondering it since Limegrover left?

Or just fallout from Kill being gone.

Most of these kids are Kill recruits as much as anyone else I suspect.

Might have been pondering it since Limegrover left?

I have no idea to be honest with you. There were rumors floating around since probably a couple weeks before the bowl game. When he didn't play in the bowl game, it sort of confirmed the rumors.

I really have no idea the source of the issue though. I do think it was probably more than just wanting to be closer to home. If that was the case, why wouldn't he have played in the bowl game?

I agree with you and I think that is what it still is, however, Moore's first response was a bit more biting. He said "It's easy to criticize from the bench" and the "lol@me" seems to be him laughing at his own comeback.

He said "lol @me" first though.... Then his other comment. Laughing at his own comment wouldn't make sense

Not what "@ me" means on twitter. He's saying Noah should have tagged him in it rather than subtweeting.

This is the kid from Texas. When Minnesota coaches recruited him it was 20 degrees and snowing in Texas and they were outside throwing the ball around.

He said "lol @me" first though.... Then his other comment. Laughing at his own comment wouldn't make sense

Oh ok. I know very little about the twitters :). You're right.

Top Bottom