Tyler Moore announces he's transferring to Oklahoma State

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

It's over 500 miles from his hometown to Stillwater. The line about "needing to be close to home" doesn't exactly hold much weight.

It's over 500 miles from his hometown to Stillwater. The line about "needing to be close to home" doesn't exactly hold much weight.
A lot closer to home than he was. You can make that trip in a day. Much better option than the 1,200-mile drive from Minneapolis.

Best wishes to Tyler. Make the Cowboys proud to have you.

"the Oklahoma State University"

another tOSU? :)

Tyler Moore was ok, more of a depth guy behind Connor Mayes right? ... meh... Bye Felicia! Have fun on OSU's bench ma boy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was Moore ever quoted as saying he wanted to be closer to home or was it something posters here said?

Wasn't there a recruit we had last year before Claeys took over that ended up at Oklahoma State because TC told him to look else where? Is there a connection there??

Tyler Moore was ok, more of a depth guy behind Connor Mayes right? ... meh... Bye Felicia! Have fun on OSU's bench ma boy!
Depth guy? Starting center for almost 2 years, with 2 years left to play, he'll be missed. I wonder what was behind the transferring.

This is a big loss. True freshman starter, challenged everyone in the weight room, leader on the field and probably has the most talent on the oline to go pro.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Think I confused the two, well you had to expect some fall out and transfers with everything that's happened but maybe kid wanted to go home like he said? He's from Texas?

Wasn't there a recruit we had last year before Claeys took over that ended up at Oklahoma State because TC told him to look else where? Is there a connection there??

Sort of, we had a commit not happy limegrover was fired..We would've taken him, but he wasn't sure new coach..drawing blank on name, Minnesota kid

Losing Moore hurts. He was very good as an underclassman and may have been our best offensive lineman next year. And we have no one else at center. Sucks.

Wasn't Connor Mayes considered a potential center when he arrived? Who else do we have?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Wasn't Connor Mayes considered a potential center when he arrived? Who else do we have?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I'm guessing Jared Weyler gets a look at Center.

Top Bottom