Tyler Johnson NFL Journey

Wonder if it’s a try out for training camp?

Someone on the linked Twitter said Tyler’s speed isn’t great, but his route running his excellent. Both true, but his speed is good enough.

Someone on the linked Twitter said Tyler’s speed isn’t great, but his route running his excellent. Both true, but his speed is good enough.

I think the main issue for Tyler is his inability to contribute on special teams and as a likely WR4/WR5 that is something he's going to be asked to do.

I know we all wish he was having a "better" pro career but 4 years later he is still bouncing around the NFL and according to what I have found online he has a net worth around $2 million.

He's making a living playing a game. Heck of a lot better than making a fraction of that working the 9 to 5.

Given that the Rams have half of a roster right now, his speed is probably an upgrade over anyone else they were planning to put on the field

I know we all wish he was having a "better" pro career but 4 years later he is still bouncing around the NFL and according to what I have found online he has a net worth around $2 million.

He's making a living playing a game. Heck of a lot better than making a fraction of that working the 9 to 5.
And the average nfl career is like 3 years
So if he makes a roster next year he is a better than half type nfl career

Obviously teams see something on paper and on tape but ultimately something is lacking.

Candidate issues to date include: no special teams skillset; entering the season out of shape; not connecting enough with a GOAT QB; and now possibly speed.

Wish him the best but hope he holds on to that $2 million net worth. Better than mine...

Top Bottom