Tyler Johnson - My Journey To The League

He's live in studio with PA right now.

I also really liked that. TJ seemed pleasantly surprised. Although...it wouldn't surprise me if Fleck and TJ talk every once in a while.

PJ seems like the type to check in with his guys forever. Not just the NFL guys but anyone he thinks might need him. I had a coach like that 20 years ago. We still text and talk. Never consistently but always seems to be at the right times

Not bad for a poor teammate according to a draft expert...

IMHO, he is going to have a long NFL career. Arians is impressed with his blocking ability. He is in a good position as the No. 5/No. 4 WR. I think someday he will be a No. 3.

makes me proud of my grandfather's alma mater, class of 1916

IMHO, he is going to have a long NFL career. Arians is impressed with his blocking ability. He is in a good position as the No. 5/No. 4 WR. I think someday he will be a No. 3.
I think he is a #3 next season, and definitely a #2 WR before his rookie contract ends.

I think he is a #3 next season, and definitely a #2 WR before his rookie contract ends.

If TJ works his butt off....he could become one of the best receivers in the league. But I think that your guess is correct. Ending up as a #2 would be great.

If TJ works his butt off....he could become one of the best receivers in the league. But I think that your guess is correct. Ending up as a #2 would be great.
Yep, future is bright. Look at a guy like Cole Beasley. Undrafted. Steady performer who in nine years has made around $30 million. I think TJ can easily surpass that if he stays healthy.

Top Bottom