Tyler Bride enters the transfer portal

Feels like this may have been system'd out...weird timing so I'm wondering if they had a tough conversation.

Played in 9 games ... did we pick up a lot of DBs?
2 transfers so far, 1 should get a lot of playing time, other is a question. Then you've got Perich going for playing time too. Wouldn't be surprised if we picked up another in the portal now. Wondering how many of those games were just special teams.

He ran out of coins for the Fleck Bank.

He had what a lot of players never get, a year with great coaching to grow as a player, a man in a state with 4 seasons. It's better to see a player transfer & succeed than stay & underachieve.

2 transfers so far, 1 should get a lot of playing time, other is a question. Then you've got Perich going for playing time too. Wouldn't be surprised if we picked up another in the portal now. Wondering how many of those games were just special teams.
Yeah maybe he is moving on because guys passed him.

Just as far as the list of guys to move on, someone starting in a fair number of games doesn't always strike me as the most likely candidate for that kinda thing... unless we knew he was struggling but still demanded the starting job like AK and so on.

Feels like this may have been system'd out...weird timing so I'm wondering if they had a tough conversation.
He never came back after the Fall Break. I'm sure his decision was already made, but I don't know why he waited so long to enter the portal unless he was thinking about maybe not playing at all.

He never came back after the Fall Break. I'm sure his decision was already made, but I don't know why he waited so long to enter the portal unless he was thinking about maybe not playing at all.
Yeah that would make sense, a sort of pending life decisions kinda situation.

I thought he would’ve played more last year. Best of luck to him.

Top Bottom