Two deeps?

Blackhammer

Reaction score
Has coach Kill came out with a depth chart yet?

I remember last year against UNLV, Kill didn't release a depth chart until right before kickoff and the local Vegas sports radio guys called it "Big Ten arrogance". WTF?! I laughed.

Obviously not.

Keep in mind that when he does, GopherHole expert commenters will disagree with him.

i have been reading Gopherhole for years and posting for quite a while. This has to be one of the most mean spirited groups in a while. Why is it viewed by some in here to be unacceptable to have an opinion even if that is different then what the coaches think?

Obviously nothing anyone says here matters one bit in the grand scheme of things, the coaches are going to do whatever they want to regardless of what any of us says here. But that doesn't mean it is wrong to have your own thoughts and opinions on what the team is doing, that is the point of the forum to begin with, a place for fans who have no control over things to at least be able to discuss what is going on with the team. Anymore if someone says anything that doesn't involve licking the boots of the current staff they are labeled an expert and mocked for having an opinion that doesn't flow with the company line being fed by Kill and company. Hell in this case the mocking is being done before any of the "experts" get a chance to chime in.

Alright, off my soap box, let the mocking begin. :)

MNVCGUY - You are welcomed to have your own opinion and others are welcomed to disagree with it. Pretty sure the ripping of and defense of ones opinions here is what makes a message board fun. Take pride in proving others wrong - nothing personal.

Well golly! Luckily I speak much better than I write.;)

MNVCGUY - You are welcomed to have your own opinion and others are welcomed to disagree with it. Pretty sure the ripping of and defense of ones opinions here is what makes a message board fun. Take pride in proving others wrong - nothing personal.

See thing is I don't really think it is about trying to prove people wrong. If you have a valid reasoned position (not just trying to piss people off) it shouldn't get shouted down just because it doesn't jive with the company line. This board has always been mean spirited just seems to be even more so of late for whatever reason. In the end I could really care less just tossing it out there.

the internet is a mean spirited place because everyone hides behind a veil of anonymity. So what if you get your chops busted, youre going to have to get over it.

Sya what your going to say and be prepared to defend it. Take nothing personally because at the end of the day we are all gophers fans.

Dr. Don wrote:

Keep in mind that when he does, GopherHole expert commenters will disagree with him.

You wrote:
i have been reading Gopherhole for years and posting for quite a while. This has to be one of the most mean spirited groups in a while. Why is it viewed by some in here to be unacceptable to have an opinion even if that is different then what the coaches think?

Obviously nothing anyone says here matters one bit in the grand scheme of things, the coaches are going to do whatever they want to regardless of what any of us says here. But that doesn't mean it is wrong to have your own thoughts and opinions on what the team is doing, that is the point of the forum to begin with, a place for fans who have no control over things to at least be able to discuss what is going on with the team. Anymore if someone says anything that doesn't involve licking the boots of the current staff they are labeled an expert and mocked for having an opinion that doesn't flow with the company line being fed by Kill and company. Hell in this case the mocking is being done before any of the "experts" get a chance to chime in.

WHAT IS SOOOO IRONIC is you are criticizing my Dr. Don for having an opinion

Top Bottom