Twitter from Al / Quote from Tubby on Royce

Reserve

Reaction score
After yesterday's thread regarding the news on Al ( there was none ) I saw that he answered a Twitter from someone else regarding if or when he would return ..

maybe after the osu game about 15 hours ago

So I guess we'll see if he can come back or not.

Myron had Tubby's quote regarding if Royce would play this season ..

Will Royce White play this season? "I have no comment about that," Smith said after Monday's practice. "It's one of those things, where, we'll see how it goes. He's still a got a lot, lot to do."

I think I saw this previously as he had a lot of work to do. Maybe this clarifies, or doesn't, whether he could return this year. That seems, to me, that he could return provided he does whatever he has to do basketball wise.

I hate to say it also .. I was just kind of uninspired by last night's win. It was great, we needed it, Northwestern is a tough, tough, team, but I thought we would have handled them a bit better than we did. Hats off to our guys for getting it but damn why did they have to come so close to giving it back?

Definitely a problem with him learning the system that all the rest have been learning all season. though i still think he could contribute 5-10 min a game with no knowledge and still be a great upgrade. if nothing else it would allow damian to play his natural position and create crazy matchup problems.

also. anyone want to contact royce whos a coach and try to get him up to speed faster XD

when exactly are people thinking Royce will be back? I was hoping he'd be available for the tilt against Michigan at the Barn. I think he'd be a great match-up on Deshawn Sims.

I will be happy to get Royce back for next year. Him playing this year is not likely at all.

There is no reason he shouldnt play this year. He is a better scorer then Iverson, Sampson, Williams, Johnson and he is big enough and strong enough to play pretty much any of their positions. Plus from things I have heard he has NBA talent and will not stay all 4 years so lets get whatever we can out of him before "Da League" calls his name or he screws up again.

Does anyone know the exact nature of Al's academic issue as to how many classes, if or not he has completed the works though belatedly, etc.?

Top Bottom