Twins All-Time Mustache Team

This is the content I am looking for on the OT Board.

And kudos to the addition of Shane Mack, the most underrated Twin of all-time, and it's not close.

The fact that something called Craig Kusick in all his athletic glory is a former professional athlete should give all aspiring kids hope.

Win Twins!!
Imagine him and Greg Luzinski patrolling the corner outfield positions (not that they were ever teammates, but one can dream)

He's a worthy contender, but who do you bounce out of the outfield to make room for Shane-O Mack?
I'd put him in there in place of Powell, though that's just a choice of volume over subtlety.

I had forgotten about Landreux, his hitting streak and his fantastic mustache.

Here's another honorable metion, Disco Dan Ford who had some quality sideburns going with the stache.
1591654180339.png

I'd put him in there in place of Powell, though that's just a choice of volume over subtlety.

I had forgotten about Landreux, his hitting streak and his fantastic mustache.

Here's another honorable metion, Disco Dan Ford who had some quality sideburns going with the stache.
View attachment 8331
Disco Dan was definitely under strong consideration, as were Larry Hisle and Lyman Bostock (RIP). The mid ‘70s to mid ‘80s we’re the salad days for mustaches.

Disco Dan was definitely under strong consideration, as were Larry Hisle and Lyman Bostock (RIP). The mid ‘70s to mid ‘80s we’re the salad days for mustaches.

Oh man, I had forgotten Hisle. Shout out to the The Big Cheese, Gary Ward, who brought a nice soul patch into the equation.
1591667567455.png

Top Bottom