Tweet that Bugs

MaxyJR1

Reaction score
"Remember when Kill sang the praises of Klein and his ability to keep players on the field? Looks like things may be different in the B1G."

This was recently tweeted by Zach Johnson from GI. I think the fact that it is practice and the goal is to be healthy and at 100% is when the games start. Also what does intersquad practices say about the B1G? Not to mention mental toughness, which Kill and staff are trying to instill.

I don't understand what Zack Johnson means here. Is he taking a shot at Kill/Klein? I don't think Klein has any control over head injuries (stoudemire and the long snapper), sprained ankles (Wynn), bumb knee (McKnight), etc, etc. As far as I can recall, the only person with a muscle injury is Kirkwood with a bad hammy.

Maybe the boys at GI are getting frustrated by not having Berezowitz around to feed them all of the inside recruiting info.

I totally agree. I thought the same thing when I saw that last night. Seemed like an unnecessary shot at Kill and Klein when we're still 15 days away from the first game!

Kill also said it took time for that to happen. You can't S&C one offseason and think "Okay, now we won't have nearly as many injuries". That's just short sighted. Kill said from the time they got to NIU up to the third year, they had reduced injuries to a minimum. Will he be able to do that here? Who knows, but you can't make any judgments based on what has occured thus far. He's reaching badly here.

It does sound pretty snide and uncalled for. Kill did explain that at NIU they had injuries the first year, the next year there were fewer and last year they had hardly anyone injured.

Zach Johnson should stick to things he knows, like stalking Facebook posts and reporting a commit based on a post about a kid playing a video game.

Zach Johnson should stick to things he knows, like stalking Facebook posts and reporting a commit based on a post about a kid playing a video game.

Thanks for my first smirk/laugh of the day. :)

*Zing*

ROFL

I am still laughing. :)

bazing.gif

I was thinking the exact same thing. lol Good one!

Top Bottom