Tweet from Max made me LOL

zambam

Reaction score
@Dkirkwood20 shut up. I'm tired off hearing every thought that comes in your head

For a little context, it seems to me Donnel Kirkwood pretty much posts every thought he has on Twitter. Max must agree

Oh...now I get it.

Thanks Dilemina.

Well...Mike Max still sucks.

Then don't read a kid's twitter, jack-hole.

Hey Mike...just in case you're reading here. You suck.
If Kirkwood is a kid, so am I. Just saying. Sorry I posted this here, can be deleted if you want. Just made me laugh and I thought I'd share, especially with all the twitter debates going on.

Nothing wrong with posting tweets - it's called social media...,just like Gopherhole. I thought it was funny.

Unregistered User said:
Then don't read a kid's twitter, jack-hole.

Hey Mike...just in case you're reading here. You suck.

Max Shortell, not Mike Max.

Max Shortell, not Mike Max.

Ah. Makes much more sense. I was thinking Mike Max too.

He'd (mike) be an idiot a-hole to post something like that. Shortfall is just being a funny teammate.

Sent from my XPERIA PLAY using tapatalk

A lot of players say that Max is one of the funniest players on the team

I wonder if the guy over at firejerrykill.com has heard this? He seems to have something against Max.

His cousin's a professional stand-up comedian. He headlined at Acme or Rick Bronson's one weekend early in the season and talked about Max when he was doing the KQ/93X radio stuff before the shows. I can't remember his name though.

I follow a handful of Gopher players as well as other athletes, announcers, and sports related Twitter accounts and I get that for every tidbit of interesting info you are also going to get what color socks someone is wearing today. But Kirkwood's tweets are so painful - had to stop following. I can take a vulgar word or sexual reference without being offended - but he is ridiculous in what he puts out there. If Kill hasn't said something to him already it is only a matter of time.

Top Bottom