TV tomorrow

builtbadgers

Reaction score
Could anyone kindly tell me who is televising our game tomorrow ?

I’m not sure if I can watch another Gophers road game. Thinking of skipping it and just watch the replay if the gophers play well. Anybody else have that feeling? Perhaps if I don’t watch they will win.

I
I’m not sure if I can watch another Gophers road game. Thinking of skipping it and just watch the replay if the gophers play well. Anybody else have that feeling? Perhaps if I don’t watch they will win.
'm doing the same thing, can't stand watching them get blown out again. Maybe the coaches will stay behind to watch some practices to see how it's done or maybe the players will get off the bus instead of sending the womens polo team.

I'm busy tomorrow so i can't watch... I'm rarely one who is mad if i miss watching a great win...too busy being jacked up the team did win to worry about it...however, if I'm watching and they lose it would ruin my day...i like the position I'm in

No, i know that me watching has nothing to do with how we play. I watch to see how we play. I watch because i enjoy college basketball.

No, i know that me watching has nothing to do with how we play. I watch to see how we play. I watch because i enjoy college basketball.
Agree. I want to watch the damn game! If it’s going well, I’ll relish the moment, if it’s going poorly, I’ll be looking for a green shoots; who is still working hard, communicating, trying their damn best no matter what is going on. No matter what happens, I want to be cheering for my team while they play.

Agree. I want to watch the damn game! If it’s going well, I’ll relish the moment, if it’s going poorly, I’ll be looking for a green shoots; who is still working hard, communicating, trying their damn best no matter what is going on. No matter what happens, I want to be cheering for my team while they play.
Exactly. I find things to look for when we are getting blown out, not so much how we do against walk ons. Against UW for example, Robbins showed me tremendous character with off the chart effort fown the stretch.

No one said being a Gopher fan was ever going to be easy. It easy to be there when the Gophers do well. The difficult times are being there no matter what. But that defines a true Gopher fan.

Same. But when a team plays as poorly as the gophers have on the road, I can switch to other college basketball games to enjoy

Same. But when a team plays as poorly as the gophers have on the road, I can switch to other college basketball games to enjoy
I watch ours to the end but follow 3 others very closely and another 2 dozen pretty closely. Not unusual to re watch with grand kids breaking down defensive grades for standing up and narrow, effort etc.

Top Bottom