TV Sound

MaxyJR1

Reaction score
Did any Comcast customers miss the sound of most of the game. Trying to figure out if it was just me. Every channel had sound, but ESPN for pretty much the first half.

Didn't have a problem with the sound for a single second. Sorry.

It is my understanding that Bo's constant whining was interfering with some of the broadcast signals.

The bar had the TV on mute.

i have comcast digital cable and didn't have any audio problems at all. may have just been you. sorry to hear that, but i am sure you still enjoyed the game either way considering the gophs beat up little becky.

Comcast has had terrible service... we missed half the game because it would act like a dish when its windy out. I was not pleased at all.

Comcast's HD box is very finicky. I have to hard boot it (unplug it) once a week because some channel will lose audio or become choppy.

Comcast has had terrible service... we missed half the game because it would act like a dish when its windy out. I was not pleased at all.

If that's been your experience with satellite, then the dish was not mounted properly....never-ever have I had 'wind' problems. In fact, the hard rain/snow issues have also for the most part been taken care of with the latest systems.

Comcast's HD box is very finicky. I have to hard boot it (unplug it) once a week because some channel will lose audio or become choppy.

I had problems and they came out and did some rewire job and gave me a booster that they plugged in. They claim it is because I am on the end of the line/block.

If by "Comcast's HD box" you mean the Scientific Atlanta hardware that they use, I agree. Specifically the "explorer" boxes. Lots of stuff on the net about how they are inferior. No solutions, just a lousy box. But I haven't looked online in quite a while.

Top Bottom