TV Listings

Reaction score
Does anybody know where to find what games will be shown on tv in each city? I want to know if I will get the Gopher game, or if I have to go to a bar. I searched the internet/cbssports.com and couldn't find it, so any help would be great.

Does anybody know where to find what games will be shown on tv in each city? I want to know if I will get the Gopher game, or if I have to go to a bar. I searched the internet/cbssports.com and couldn't find it, so any help would be great.

my understanding is that the minnesota vs. texas game is a primary game for a good chunk of the country on thursday evening. so if you are in chicago you should be good to go with the gopher game on your local cbs affiliate. they might show the michigan game however considering the proximity to detroit. do you have access to directv? if not, would go to a sports bar to be safe.

If you go to your local cbs affiliate's website, they should have a listing of what is going to be shown. I just saw that the Michigan-Clemson game will be shown here instead of the MN-Texas game.

If you go to your local cbs affiliate's website, they should have a listing of what is going to be shown. I just saw that the Michigan-Clemson game will be shown here instead of the MN-Texas game.

they are going to show the michigan-clemson game instead of minnesota-texas in iowa of all places?! that seems rather odd considering iowa is big ten (iowa) and big 12 (iowa state) country. what interest would there be in iowa to watch clemson of all teams?!

they are going to show the michigan-clemson game instead of minnesota-texas in iowa of all places?! that seems rather odd considering iowa is big ten (iowa) and big 12 (iowa state) country. what interest would there be in iowa to watch clemson of all teams?!

Yeah, I don't really understand that but not a big deal. I'll be at the bar watching the game. The Des Moines affiliate is showing the Gophers game. My cbs comes from the Quad Cities. It looks like the Clemson-Michigan game is the "marquee" game for that time slot as most of America is getting that one.

Top Bottom