TV for the NIU Game

howeda7

Reaction score
My DirecTV guide currently shows the Akron-IU game at 7:00 EST with them only picking up the Minnesota game in progress at 10:00. It does not indicate an alternate channel being put out to show the MN game at 8:30. Bigtennetwork.com shows it both at 8:30 and at 10:00. Can anyone clarify? It's odd to have on game at 7:00 and one at 8:30 and I'm just hoping they're not being cheap and only picking the MN game up when the Indiana game ends rather then putting out the alternate feed. I'll be at the UF-Kentucky game but I'd still like to Tivo it.

Edit: I don't see any alternate channels yet for the 12:00 games either, so it could well just be a DirecTV issue.

Game is at 7:30 PM Central and will be on one of the Big Ten alt channel.

You know what's not confusing? Taco Tuesday.

Mmmm.... Tacos. :cool03:

For those of you with Directv. the Gophers/NIU game will be on 609 (SD Feed) and 609-1 (HD Feed)

For Minneapolis Comcast users the game will be on Ch. 27 or 256 according to the "Gamefinder" on BTN.com

I live in Las Vegas and have DishTV. The game is listed on the regular Big Ten network station (#439).

For us treehuggers in N. Wisconsin charter.com pulled on on us. The game will be on delayed starting around 9:30pm after the Indiana game. gophersports.com led us to believe the game would be on BTN at regular time. Now I find out that's not the case up here. I donated my two tix to Tix For Tots rather than making the trip down. Bummer.

Top Bottom