TV for Indiana St.

joekulas12

Reaction score
I just about lost my damn mind when I was checking all of the BTN channels and saw no Gophers game, but was relieved to see that the game is on ESPN News. I swear that is a last minute change, but maybe I am wrong. Anyways, let's rejoice.

P.S. I live in Fargo, and one of my deepest fears is that they will forget to broadcast a Gophers game here due to it not being in the broadcast area or some garbage like that.

I have literally never heard of ESPN News, and I'm pretty sure I don't get it on my streaming package. So I'm going hiking instead of watching the game next week. I wish they could actually put it on BTN.

The BTN has two games on at the 11:00 slot but not the Gophers.
ESPN News requires upgrading to a higher tier or getting it just for the game and then canceling.
A more valid question is why the Gophers are not on BTN.
The games they are showing are worse then the Gopher game.

The BTN has two games on at the 11:00 slot but not the Gophers.
ESPN News requires upgrading to a higher tier or getting it just for the game and then canceling.
A more valid question is why the Gophers are not on BTN.
The games they are showing are worse then the Gopher game.

I'm pretty sure the BTN doesn't just get to pick any Big Ten game they want. There is some kind of process where they are split up between ESPN and BTN. I'm surprised there are many that have the BTN but not ESPN News.

ESPN get the first pick of games each week. BTN get the 2nd pick of games some weeks.

anyone know of any good live steaming sites for those of us without ESPN news?

I have literally never heard of ESPN News, and I'm pretty sure I don't get it on my streaming package. So I'm going hiking instead of watching the game next week. I wish they could actually put it on BTN.

Sports bar?

I just about lost my damn mind when I was checking all of the BTN channels and saw no Gophers game, but was relieved to see that the game is on ESPN News. I swear that is a last minute change, but maybe I am wrong. Anyways, let's rejoice.

P.S. I live in Fargo, and one of my deepest fears is that they will forget to broadcast a Gophers game here due to it not being in the broadcast area or some garbage like that.

Suggestion on another thread is to call and get the upgrade and then cancel in a couple days.

Wow, you'd think in this day and age you would never see a thread like this. But this is Gopherhole. I have lived in Phoenix for over 3 years and I have been able to watch live and DVR every game on my TV. I do not have the "top package" on DISH, and my default package has Pac-12. I pay $10 extra and get every additional sports channel I need to see every game. $120 a year.

Sorry. I just don't understand, guys.

As others have said you can stream from ESPN. Download their app.

Mid-tier cable and satellite packages seem to include most channels one is likely to need for Gopher football, eg FS1, or can be added for 10 bucks or so. I don't watch much TV anymore so I have a mid-level tier but I noticed they added CBSsports to a pretty comprehensive sports channel lineup.

With the data caps cable companies are rolling out ( eg Comcast has a data cap in certain markets with a $50 fee for unlimited) it will be interesting to see the effect on those cutting the cord and the market a whole. The same thing is happening in the electrical and water markets here in CA. Solar is under attack with extra fees, and water rates have skyrocketed in response to reduced use. The explanation is infrastructure support, which is probably marginally true on some small level (read mostly BS).

Well, im visiting my dad up north who has basic cable and internet. Figured the "great people" on gopherhole would offer good suggestions, instead I get Richard responses.

Thanks Gents

And if you don't have an account including the package that has ESPN news, watch espn won't stream the game.

Gah.... you should know this, blah blah

Ah, not trying to be a dick. I didn not read carefully ought this was a situation where you didnt have access to your regular tv and wanted to watch on phone or tablet. Like someone else said maybe you can subscribe to the sports tier and then drop it. Easier on cable although i would confirm what how the billing occurs, cancellation policy. You have 45 minutes.

And if you don't have an account including the package that has ESPN news, watch espn won't stream the game.

Gah.... you should know this, blah blah
Yup, call your cable company, add ESPN News. Then you can watch via the ESPN app. Tomorrow, call back and downgrade again. Tell them your wife got pissed at you...nobody will argue that lol! Of course, you could keep the add on package through FB season, which is what I usually do. So many games!

If none of this is an option, you cab browse various elicit sites hoping to find a stream, but i can't imagine many would have this one. Just Google "NCAA football live streams" or something...and make sure your virus protection is up to date!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I have read first row sports has more viruses then a day care center.

Top Bottom