TV coverage starts at 5PM

HitMeAgainIAmStillMoving

Reaction score
Local FOX is running a 90 minute pregame then national runs 30 minutes. I don't remember ever seeing two hour pregame for the Gophers. Clearly we Hole members are not the only ones with fever for this game.

Local FOX is running a 90 minute pregame then national runs 30 minutes. I don't remember ever seeing two hour pregame for the Gophers. Clearly we Hole members are not the only ones with fever for this game.
Maybe Fox9 can do another investigation and prove that 18 to 21 year old college students tend to like congregating and drink lots of liquor in a quest to kill more Dinkytown businesses like they did a few years back;. Get Tommy Lyden on that NYT level story ASAP what a shocker that was. Get the chair set up for the Blarney Pub and those hockey players now!

Same issue in Louisville. Apparently you can just camp anywhere you want. Never thought of using that as it relates to tailgating.

Well, I bet suddenly we will see laws that were ignored for 18 months suddenly applied on Thursday.

Good FYI there is also free tailgating/ camping all week along the Green Line. Thank you Regents and Transit Police for finally relaxing the rules, just in time for this season.

This means free tailgating all season on all U of M Property, all city areas, and Met. Council property.

Just set up your tent and sleep and drink liquor between now and sometime next week and you will be solid. No need to rent a Biff, just crap buy a green Menards bucket and shit and piss in that through Monday or whip it out and piss on the ground or lay out a log. Worst case dump all the garbage on the ground and no one will care In fact just find a wall or a shrub and let it go, the old rules do not apply anymore.

All old rules are out for sure within Minneapolis and that is the new order for the last 18-20 months. If a poor police officer tries to enforce any rule on any Gopher fan this year, forget it, just respectfully let the officer know you are following the new standard the Met Council, the Regents, and the Minneapolis City Council have put in place

The rules do not apply to criminals and deadbeats so they apply to no one.

The Transit Police/ U of M police have allowed a mentally ill woman to collect massive piles of garbage, as well as buckets of shit and piss and live by the benches/tables meant for transit riders near Sallys's, the Graduate Hotel, and Walgreens for 8 weeks, so the same standard certainly will be applied to all.

Set up a tent, shit and piss on the ground if you need too, and no one cares. Just whip it out, as her guests do, no local police department will take action on it at all, none. Acually the UMPD did take action and the County Attorney let her right out of jail and she started up again 3x

No rules apply. I have tried and tried to get someone to care about this woman, who used to create massive mounds of garbage at University and Lexington, with no one will do anything about it. She is mentally ill beyond any standard and should be a State Hospital, but no one will deal with her. There is nothing compassionate about letting here live between the tracks.

This departure from 2009 when no unofficial tailgating was allowed., but go with it.

Don't even bring a bucket unless you really like shitting in buckets, otherwise piss on a wall or shit on the ground. U of M Police, Minneapolis Police, and the Met Council Police will overlook any actions you take all season...... that is the new standard established over the last year. They do not even care if you light up a crack pipe, or create a big pile of human waste on floor or seats on their train. This is our tax dollars at work through the the Metropolitan Council. We are morphing into Portland, Seattle, and SF and I am not sure anyone really agreed to it.

If anyone tries to enforce any of these laws on you this year be very clear that you are following the new accepted standard of the last 18 months. They dropped the bar and need to live with it.
I think that may be a gopherhole record for how quickly a thread got derailed...how did this thread have anything to do with this? Can we at least agree to try to keep threads on topic?

I think that may be a gopherhole record for how quickly a thread got derailed...how did this thread have anything to do with this? Can we at least agree to try to keep threads on topic?
I reported him right away this morning. Don't know why it is still here.

Top Bottom