Tusculum College holds the College of Faith to minus 100 total yards

But both teams had flashy uniforms.

@RedditCFB: The College of Faith is in its 2nd year and has never scored a point, ever.
All scores:
2013: 63-0, 69-0, 56-0, 52-0, 42-0
2014: 71-0

I was looking for highlights on YouTube and stumbled across this beauty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNntwh2g6aQ

It's an online school. There are no facilities, field, etc. And they play homeless people on their team.

Nice victory Tusculum!!!

@RedditCFB: The College of Faith is in its 2nd year and has never scored a point, ever.
All scores:
2013: 63-0, 69-0, 56-0, 52-0, 42-0
2014: 71-0

Sad to see that. They were making progress last year after the second game and ended the season on a high note.

Rewriting aphorism now to read "it's easier to for a rich man to get into heaven than it is to get one of the faithful across the goal line."

Is it a requirement of the University that all enrollees participate in the football team?

The admission standards are pretty strict.

http://universityoffaith.weebly.com/admissions.html

This is for the University of Faith, a branch of the College of Faith.

Unbelievable.

The admissions page asks for yout name, e-mail, address, height, weight and position. They offer two degrees: Ministry and Sports Ministry. It seems that sports are pretty central to what the school is all about, which is fine, but if you're going to do that, you might want to score a point now and then.

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2

There is a big write up about this on www.reddit.com/r/cfb, and here is one of the pieces from a user there name Honestly_ (who, by the way, is an adjunct law school professor at The "U")

The program was originally based in the Memphis area and was started for a college that folded. The person who started teams decided to start a new school for those teams where he served as President, AD and the original head coach. Watch the video and the entire nature of entity as a "school" unravels. Actual quotes: "Actually, I have not really even instituted much of the online curriculum yet because of the situation with the players and enrollees that I have [. . .] some of them don't have consistent access to online accessibility. So basically what I've been doing is—those who have it—I give them their assignments each week at practice and they have one assignment a week and they turn it in by hand or they email it to me." The founder is "basically homeless".

For those who choose not to click the link for admissions, here is the admissions page in its entirety:

hHuaLq3.jpg

So it's like Findlay Prep?

The school is exempt gron certification because they don't offer traditional degrees. They are not a member of any athletic association. I looked at the classes they offer, they are all religion. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it just doesn't look like a college curriculum. Religious colleges will have you take some Math and English courses. They are free to do what they want, but they aren't likely ti get quality opponents, and even the ones they can get blow them out. I wonder if it will fold before the team scores.

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2

Top Bottom