Turner is a great great player...

mesothelioma

Reaction score
But (allright you knew that was coming), he really needs a dose of humility. For some reason this OSU team has really brought out a visceral sense of hatred in me, one I never felt for the Oden, Conley Bucks.

On a related note, I *absolutely hate* it when players shout out "and 1", even when our guys do it.

Edit: I completed this post and looked at some of the other post predictably trashing the Gophers, and then I realized that the hatred Turner invokes in me pales in comparison to some of these chumps posting on GH.

Agreed

Turner is that kid who is the best player on the playground and cries for a foul every time he gets touched and then spazzes out when he gets a foul called on him.

Hard to like Evan Turner. He's good but he's not at all gracious.

Anybody else think he looks like one of the Avatar people?

Did you hear his post-game interview yesterday? He was whining saying that the Illinois players were "running their mouth way too much." Take a look in the mirror Mr. Turner.

LOL, he just completely dominates us and the first thing you guys do is bitch about him. Everyone complains about calls. Coming from a diehard Gopher fan-Stop being bitter.

LOL, he just completely dominates us and the first thing you guys do is bitch about him. Everyone complains about calls. Coming from a diehard Gopher fan-Stop being bitter.

Maybe you missed this in my post, but I wasn't complaining about calls, or disputing the fact that he is an unbelievable player. Anyway, point taken about being bitter, obviously if I were a OSU fan, I would be thrilled and use some trite metaphor to describe his brashness and arrogance (maybe I would say "he has moxie" :rolleyes:)

I love how Turner, Buford and Lighty have these jaw-dropping reactions on every single foul they commit. At least in that respect, they are all NBA-ready.

haha when has the NBA ever straightened out anyone's ego? I was actually hoping for a good old high ankle sprain when they were still pushing it with 2 mins left in the game, Turner will always be a dick much like 90% of NBA players, and yes, he was great in avatar

It's not what he says. It's what he does. The fact is he killed us as soon as he took over the game.

Top Bottom