Turn on Purdue ND quick!

Ouch. Bad team just pulled one out against a bad team. Purdue might have a pretty long year.

THose that said Michigan and ND were overrated were dead on. My bad.

Fire Danny Hope Tomorrow

He called TO when ND had none left to give Irish 2 plays at the end.

Egregious mistake. He needs to be fired tomorrow.

Realistically, he's probably just trying to make sure Charlie Weis stays on as coach. Purdue isn't going anywhere this year, giving ND the win just to make sure Weis isn't fired on Mon...totally worth it. Sort of investing in the future of ND mediocrity

At least we know Brewster isn't the worse coach in the Big 10 anymore

First of all it was a great game and a great atmosphere. I loved every minute of it.

Second, Hope decided he would rather have his defence set even though it gave ND a chance to set there plays. It was a catch-22, if Purdue stops them twice Hope is genius but because ND scored he should be fired. On the other hand if he didn't call the timeout then ND scores every body asked why didn't you call a timeout, he couldn't win.

Remember 2 years ago with Kansas and Memphis in the National Championship game. Cal could have called a timeout and set his defence but didn't and we all know how that ended. To this day people question him not calling a time out

Overall it was a great atmoshpere and really fun game. I am dissapointed, you but upset, no.

First of all it was a great game and a great atmosphere. I loved every minute of it.

Second, Hope decided he would rather have his defence set even though it gave ND a chance to set there plays. It was a catch-22, if Purdue stops them twice Hope is genius but because ND scored he should be fired. On the other hand if he didn't call the timeout then ND scores every body asked why didn't you call a timeout, he couldn't win.

Remember 2 years ago with Kansas and Memphis in the National Championship game. Cal could have called a timeout and set his defence but didn't and we all know how that ended. To this day people question him not calling a time out

Overall it was a great atmoshpere and really fun game. I am dissapointed, you but upset, no.

What defense?

I come from a Purdue era where we BEAT ND often, not just played fun games against them.

We had a good chance to win this one.

That was a typical Purdue meltdown. Different regime, same result.

That being said, even at 1-3 Purdue, those 3 losses are by a combined 12 points so it's not like they're getting blown out, although you could say any loss to a team like NIU is a blow out regardless.

The game at TCF next week should be a good one.

Yea, that was a big let down to see Notre Dame win that game. Purdue's prevent defense on that last drive was awful (10 yard cushions). It reminded me of the Gopher prevent defense perfected from the Mason era.

Top Bottom