Tuesdays are boring lets laugh at Scott Frost

well, there is an old saying that "great players don't make great coaches."

I'm not saying that it's 100% true in all sports, but in football, a lot of the best coaches were not star players.

certainly Tony Dungy was a really good college player (short NFL career) and successful coach.

Jim Harbaugh was a good college player and a decent pro, and he's had success as a coach.

Pat Fitzgerald was a heck of a college player, and he has had some good seasons as a coach.

beyond that..............

Why laugh? He had success in Florida. Problem is Nebby cannot get any players and he choose to live on the portal and transfers. It is the losing formula but hey when you have no choice, you do what you can do. They had a great coach but 9-10 wins was not enough. They way things are going, they will continue their slide to the bottom.

Why laugh? He had success in Florida. Problem is Nebby cannot get any players and he choose to live on the portal and transfers. It is the losing formula but hey when you have no choice, you do what you can do. They had a great coach but 9-10 wins was not enough. They way things are going, they will continue their slide to the bottom.
Cant get any players? Frost consistently recruited at a level equal to or higher than every other B1G West team.

Your football takes are as bad as your basketball takes. And that's a high bar.

Cant get any players? Frost consistently recruited at a level equal to or higher than every other B1G West team.

Your football takes are as bad as your basketball takes. And that's a high bar.
I assumed that meant BigTen caliber players that were solid athletes and students. To your point, the classes Frost brought in were ranked pretty high. They just rarely seemed to play up to expectations.

They will settle for five wins now.

Im not sure which game was the Hoodie game. I was at one and it was fricken cold. A good portion of Nebraska players were not wearing shirts. You want your muscles to warm up. You perform better when you are warm not Frosty 😉

Every AD in the country would’ve fire Bo P for how he was acting

Minnesota has a really good team this year with lots of great players to talk about.

What if we filled the boring Tuesdays with that instead of dwelling on an uncompetitive rival's former coach?

Minnesota has a really good team this year with lots of great players to talk about.

What if we filled the boring Tuesdays with that instead of dwelling on an uncompetitive rival's former coach?
I feel like the other 15 threads about the team today were sufficient. Feel free to start a super fun and enlightening thread about this years team! I’m excited for your new perspective.

I feel like the other 15 threads about the team today were sufficient. Feel free to start a super fun and enlightening thread about this years team! I’m excited for your new perspective.
All I count from today is one new thread about Tanner Morgan and PFF.

The point is that it's time to move on from Scott Frost, and that Nebraska is no longer a team we should really concern ourselves with very much, other than Nebraska Championship Week.

Minnesota needs to elevate to the next tier and start focusing on Penn State, Michigan, and Ohio State, not the last place team.

All I count from today is one new thread about Tanner Morgan and PFF.

The point is that it's time to move on from Scott Frost, and that Nebraska is no longer a team we should really concern ourselves with very much, other than Nebraska Championship Week.

Minnesota needs to elevate to the next tier and start focusing on Penn State, Michigan, and Ohio State, not the last place team.
I’m sorry a funny video offended you. I’ll make sure we all focus on championship weeks. Also—to act as if any team is beneath the Gophers is ludicrous. Forget Illinois, when was the last time they beat us!

well, there is an old saying that "great players don't make great coaches."

I'm not saying that it's 100% true in all sports, but in football, a lot of the best coaches were not star players.

certainly Tony Dungy was a really good college player (short NFL career) and successful coach.

Jim Harbaugh was a good college player and a decent pro, and he's had success as a coach.

Pat Fitzgerald was a heck of a college player, and he has had some good seasons as a coach.

beyond that..............
Steve Spurrier?

Top Bottom