Tubby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jshow

Banned
Reaction score
OMG Tubby is such a terrible coach. He can't recruit, he makes bad substitutions, and we have absolutely no offense.

We can expect to get used to the mediocrity that he brought to Kentucky. We will win against our nonconference patsies, and then get beat up in the Big Ten, even at home. We lose by 20 tonight easily.

We should never have let Glen Mason go. At least we got to the NCAA once with him. Tubby will never get there with the Gophers. NIT forever bound.

OMG Tubby is such a terrible coach. He can't recruit, he makes bad substitutions, and we have absolutely no offense.

We can expect to get used to the mediocrity that he brought to Kentucky. We will win against our nonconference patsies, and then get beat up in the Big Ten, even at home. We lose by 20 tonight easily.

We should never have let Glen Mason go. At least we got to the NCAA once with him. Tubby will never get there with the Gophers. NIT forever bound.

This is why you don't post when having a bad acid trip. Coaching? He took a 9-22 squad from 2 years ago and we almost made the Dance last year. This year we are almost certain to make it. We beat Louisville, are they patsies? Recruiting? Can you say Royce White? Glen Mason? He was our football coach you idiot. You must be a toothless Kentucky troll.

Our offense is not so great right now because we have freshman bigs, and we rely too heavily on jump shots. I agree that we will probably lose to Illinoise tonight, but the rest of your post is trash.

I think we're moving up in the world :)

We should never have let Glen Mason go.

We're getting trolled !

At least it was a good try though. Well, until the Glen Mason thing. Ha-Ha-Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !

I LMAO at the start of this thread. It is almost worth commenting on, but I won't waste the energy. Jshow....what an absolute dork!!!!!!!!!!! I think this thread is a comment from jmarksor.

I'm pretty sure this thread is sarcasm ripping on some of the negative people on GH.

Love the Glen Mason mention, whether it was on purpose or not, it is genius if on purpose

Mason, Monson, what's the difference. They are both better than their replacements.

Tubby got run out of town for a reason. CAUSE HE SUCKS!

Oh yeah and Brewster's a real genius too. He can't coach or recruit. At least the guy we had before could recruit, after all he coached Tyrone Carter, probably the only Gopher who will ever make it to the NFL.

Brewster is great at one thing: making false promises. Oh, wait! He was a used car salesman! That's in his job description.

Back to Tubby. We don't even have to look at his coaching record to know what kind of person he is. He's a Christian, so that alone should tell you not to hire him. Colleges are supposed to be institutions of higher lerning, not places for outdated and disproven worldviews.

I hope this guys hangs around for a while. He's made my day today.

While I cannot, unfortunately, say I have never met a more dim-witted moron, I can say that his stupidity makes me laugh. I love how he says "institutions of higher lerning" and misspells learning.

Awesome. I love you, whoever you are. If these posts are serious, I must say I feel quite sorry for you.

No disrespect intended to Monson, but him being better then Tubby?

And in another thread, Brewster being a used car dealer...That was McCombs, the former owner of the Vikings.

JShow, if you hope to make a living off of being a troll, I would not suggest giving up your day job of being a janitor at Mcdonalds (not disresepect intended to McDonald's employees on this board)

Mason, Monson, what's the difference. They are both better than their replacements.

Tubby got run out of town for a reason. CAUSE HE SUCKS!

Oh yeah and Brewster's a real genius too. He can't coach or recruit. At least the guy we had before could recruit, after all he coached Tyrone Carter, probably the only Gopher who will ever make it to the NFL.

Brewster is great at one thing: making false promises. Oh, wait! He was a used car salesman! That's in his job description.

Back to Tubby. We don't even have to look at his coaching record to know what kind of person he is. He's a Christian, so that alone should tell you not to hire him. Colleges are supposed to be institutions of higher lerning, not places for outdated and disproven worldviews.

I am to...and the Christian belief is far from outdated and disproven.

BTW - it is learning, not lerning!;)

And one more thing, thanks for letting us know you are a kentucky fan by your comment "Tubby got run out of town for a reason"

Please don't feed the trolls

Please20do20not20feed20the20trolls.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom