Tubby thanks for changing we appreciate it!

march madness

Reaction score
Just when I was about to write Tubby off as egotistical. Just when I thought he was going to stick to man-to-man even though our personel with Nolen is bad for it. Thanks for the 1-2-2. Our guards are not good 1-on-1 defenders. We had good coverage on the 3pt shooters, we had excellent rebounding.

I also love the two posts, and believe it or not I think it's because Sampson and Iverson are two of our better passers into the post!

Just when I was about to write Tubby off as egotistical. Just when I thought he was going to stick to man-to-man even though our personel with Nolen is bad for it. Thanks for the 1-2-2. Our guards are not good 1-on-1 defenders. We had good coverage on the 3pt shooters, we had excellent rebounding.

I also love the two posts, and believe it or not I think it's because Sampson and Iverson are two of our better passers into the post!

Very good point. They also free up DJ to do his thing, attacking the basket like he did last night.

I agree. Tubby's use of the match-up 3-2 had WI out of sync. The offense looked better as well with DJ at the 3.

Top Bottom