Tubby Smith: Sullinger is 'can’t-miss player at the next level'

At the time this article went to print, dboy was not available for comment.

I'm trying to remember when somebody on Gopherhole has had as bad of an epically-terrible take as dboy did this year with Sullinger and I can't think of one.

I'm trying to remember when somebody on Gopherhole has had as bad of an epically-terrible take as dboy did this year with Sullinger and I can't think of one.

So much so that he should probably be given an award. Maybe coach Kill would donate one of those Loafer T-shirts.:D

At the time this article went to print, dboy was not available for comment.

duth:
lets review our December 'calls':

mine: Sullinger will NOT be first team all american :D
duth: Barnes is a 'lock' for first team all american. :eek:

see post #5

yup... duth.

btw, i said he was a "kevin love type of player.. not real explosive, but great hands and touch"..

should i dredge it up?

home run if you ask me.

He went for 39 against a cupcake in December and you all wet yourselves... :p

see post #5

yup... duth.

btw, i said he was a "kevin love type of player.. not real explosive, but great hands and touch"..

should i dredge it up?

home run if you ask me.

He went for 39 against a cupcake in December and you all wet yourselves... :p
Do you realize Kevin Love was 1st team All-American as a true frosh in college, and is an NBA All-Star who's on the verge of breaking the NBA record for consecutive double-doubles? Since you thought Sullinger was not an All-American caliber player, why would you ever compare Sullinger to Love?

some have him first team all-American???... omg

he's probably a legit 6'7" with strong hands, good touch, but no ups...

a young paul millsap?

talented, but not even first or 2nd team big10 this year.

right now, i'd rank hoff as a slightly better rebounder

Spot on dbag...nice call.

don, thanks for the dredge work... tells me how spot-on i've been all year:

these three things i know:
1.) sullinger is not first team all-american.. he is a shorter kevin love with no range. he does not have the explosive jumping of Sir Charles as some here have compared him.
2.) if hoff averages 20+ minutes a game this year we are one/done in the dance.
3.) Theissen (sp?) from Osseo will not be one of the top 50 players in the nation when he is a senior.

dboy, there comes a time that one must admit being stupid instead of having several others recognize it before you. This is your chance. Stupid is as stupid does. Congratulations, you are still in first place on THE LIST! (compliments of dpodoll and blizzard)

Top Bottom