TS playing both ways 2?

oleboy41

Reaction score
On play4brew there's a video of Coach Lee mic'd up. In the video you see TS working with the DBs and then the next clip you hear Lee yelling intructions to Troy. I know people have gone back and forth about TS playing offense but it looks like he may play both.

http://www.play4brew.com/umFinal.html

I can't watch the video, but could it be Kim Royston? They are both listed on the roster as #3, so I don't think they can both play D unless one of them changes their number.

TS is #11 now. Anyway I think it may have been ST drills

TS is #11 now. Anyway I think it may have been ST drills

Did he change it back to #11? He was #11 last year, but the roster says he will wear #3 this year (as already mentioned).

Nice, my $15 #3 Bryan Cupito Jersey is paying off once again. It's been a rough two years with Harold Howell and then Royston not playing last year.

I've noticed an awful lot of people sporting #61 Trey Davis jersey's the last couple of years. He must have a pretty big cult following. Maybe he is a musician in addition to being a student athlete.

Speaking of student athlete, I remember seeing an interview done with former Henry Sibley RB and gopher recruit Darrell Davenport (class of 04) where they asked him how many student athletes he thought were on the team (his HS team). His answer, "I think 4 or 5."

Eslinger was #61 wasn't he?

200144302-001.jpg

That is the good thing about a college jersey....you have the chance to strike gold again perhaps. Like my friend who went after the Abdul-Khaliq jersey.....after he left, it was rather boring, but along came Adam Weber.

Marion Barber fans now love Simoni Lawrence.

And with no name, you're not stuck.....like I am with my rather expensive Twins Corey Koskie jersey. :eek:

And with no name, you're not stuck.....like I am with my rather expensive Twins Corey Koskie jersey. :eek:

For $30, GreenDog sports (or a number of other sporting goods shops) will turn that into a Liriano jersey for ya. Changing the number will cost you extra but at least you kind of lucked out with digits.

You will ultimately face another hurdle when Franchise eats his way out of the majors though.

Top Bottom