True or False

GVBadger

Reaction score
First, let me get this out of the way. The Badgers suck, Bielema is an idiot, go back to your own board, the Badgers are regressing, blah blah, blah. Ok, now that we have that on the record, here is the question.

Since it is only late June, I thought I would try a little game of true or false as we wait for the season to start.

Answer the following True or False questions. True or False only.

Question 1

From the 1913 season through the 1961 season, (48 years) the University of Minnesota had a better football program then the University of Wisconsin.

Question 2

From the 1962 season through the 2009 season, (48 years) the University of Wisconsin has had a better football program then the University of Minnesota.

Thanks for playing.

Question one...True. 6 national Championships to hmmm I forget how many Wiscy had. Zero was it?

Question two...False. Wisconsin is still Wisconsin. Minnesota has had no national championships in that time and Wisconsin has had hmmmm... I forget how many Wiscy has had since 1962. Since 1962 I think we are tied.

1.) True
2.) True

Therefore, Minnesota is better than Wisconsin at football.

Thanks for playing. Where you live gives you the answer. Minnesota is greater then beckyville.

6 National Championships to 0 means that Minnesota is a greater State as well!

Go back to your own board.

Oh, and the badgers are regressing.

gvbadger's favorite poster

From his room in his mom's basement.

Attachments

• BretBielema.jpg
    BretBielema.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 17

True and True.

The moral of the story is that our 'better' program was/is better than your 'better' program. Thanks for reminding us. Was feeling a little down till I read this post.

Idk why this dude can't just hang out over at buckyville. They talk more about us over there than they do their own damn football team. They like to talk a lot of sh*t...and they really have no place to talk in football or other wise. I had some drunk idiot make a comment about my gophers sweat shirt sayin all this crap about them beating us and 6 years blah blah. The dude was piss drunk missing a tooth, had cut off white T on, had a beer in his hand and one in his back pocket. Like really look at yourself man...typical Wisconsin trash piss show. Take your inbred genetics back to the cesspool you came from.

This is a Gophers message board. It seems that there are some Badger fans who are mystified that we will not, on a Gophers message board, worship them as if they are God. Although God demands less respect than Badgers fans do.

Idk why this dude can't just hang out over at buckyville.

Two reasons. One, for us to admit that they have been better than us lately(which unfortunately is true). Two, to get us all worked up.

In the immortal words of Monty Python:

I fart in your general direction.
Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries
Go And Boil Your Bottom, You Empty-Headed Animal Food Trough Water!

I can understand your anger, and why you need to try to find some childish way of expressing it. I would be pretty upset also if in the best years of our football program we were an afterthought in the discussion of divisions.

True or false Part II

The Greatest years of Gopher's football have resulted in 6 National Championships

The greatest years of whisky football have resulted in 0 National Championships

Thanks for playing

Awesome

I can understand your anger, and why you need to try to find some childish way of expressing it. I would be pretty upset also if in the best years of our football program we were an afterthought in the discussion of divisions.

Best post I've read in a while.

Think if you're a Bucky fan. No matter what heights you achieve, regardless of how you currently may be beating up on the lowly Minnesota's, Indiana's, and Illinois' of the conference, you'll never reach the levels of Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State, and for the most part even Iowa.

You're the 4th or 5th best team in the 2nd or 3rd best football conference. That makes you feel the need to thump your chest in the faces of your rivals to the east while the opportunity still presents itself.

Congratulations, Bucky fan... Keep riding that wave...

WI has been better since the 90's.

This is true.

But I still feel bad for Becky and her fat, drunken fans. As was the case in 2008, "their team" is ranked in the top 15 in the preseason, and they can still manage to do nothing but obsess over the Gophers all summer.

I don't quite understand why. I still think their fans hate that their run will probably come to an end with no NC, and that Minnesota was instrumental in robbing them of their best chance to ever win one in 1993 :clap:

Nearly all of the football punditry is insisting that a division of Nebraska, Wisconsin and Iowa is drastically weaker than one of Ohio State, Michigan and Penn State. The majority of the pundits think that Wisconsin will not be able to maintain the quality of play that they have had recently, and will sink back into the depths.

And here you have all these Gopher fans defending Wisconsin, saying that it is balanced.

But that's not good enough for you. You come onto a Gophers board and demand that we bow before you. I know the real reason you come to this board. You wanted to see what class was like, since you have none.

First, let me get this out of the way. The Badgers suck, Bielema is an idiot, go back to your own board, the Badgers are regressing, blah blah, blah. Ok, now that we have that on the record, here is the question.

Since it is only late June, I thought I would try a little game of true or false as we wait for the season to start.

Answer the following True or False questions. True or False only.

Question 1

From the 1913 season through the 1961 season, (48 years) the University of Minnesota had a better football program then the University of Wisconsin.

Question 2

From the 1962 season through the 2009 season, (48 years) the University of Wisconsin has had a better football program then the University of Minnesota.

Thanks for playing.

I'm guessing this is a reaction to somebody from here going to Buckyville but to answer your questions:

1. True.

2. False. Minnesota was arguably better until 1977 not 1962. They were probably evenly mediocre until 1993 and since then Wisconsin has been a whole lot better.

The 2nd point does bring up two heads of the same coin.

- It shows how much patience Gopher fans need when it comes to Coach Brewster.

- It shows why Gopher fans have such little patience with Coach Brewster.

I'm guessing this is a reaction to somebody from here going to Buckyville but to answer your questions:

1. True.

2. False. Minnesota was arguably better until 1977 not 1962. They were probably evenly mediocre until 1993 and since then Wisconsin has been a whole lot better.

The 2nd point does bring up two heads of the same coin.

- It shows how much patience Gopher fans need when it comes to Coach Brewster.

- It shows why Gopher fans have such little patience with Coach Brewster.

This is correct. The Gophers had a better record than the Badgers 18 times between 1962 and 1990. The Badgers had a better record than the Gophers just 10 times with the two having the same record once. So, the statement should be Minnesota was better than Wisconsin for an additional 29 years than previously reported. Ski-u-mah!

Top Bottom