Trivia!!!!

Ski U Mah Gopher

Member of the Tribe
Reaction score
I wrote a game that is actually available to be heard by everyone!!!!

It is the Triviality Podcast episode #232

Available on your favorite podcasting app.

Tell us more--trivia questions? trivial knowledge? on what subjects? Inquiring minds want to know . . .

Here's a sample question:

The Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum art theft in 1990 is the largest unsolved art theft. One of the pieces stolen was “The Concert” by which artist? He’s better known for a painting which went by many names, including “Girl with a Turban” and “Head of a Young Girl” before claiming its current name.

Here's a sample question:

The Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum art theft in 1990 is the largest unsolved art theft. One of the pieces stolen was “The Concert” by which artist? He’s better known for a painting which went by many names, including “Girl with a Turban” and “Head of a Young Girl” before claiming its current name.
I know of one of the pieces, but I thought it was titled Girl with a pearl earring? If I'm thinking of the same painting.

My brother and sisters are part of a Trivia league that operates out of LaCrosse, Wisconsin. They have showed me some of the typical questions, and I couldn't answer most of them. A lot of 3 and 4-part questions where you have to put events in chronological order, etc.

when I get home for family events, I am not joking when I say that 75% of the conversation revolves around the last session of Trivia. they are obsessed with it.

Top Bottom