Trill Carter

MaxyJR1

Reaction score
Saw a tweet I can't find now that looked like he was leaving possibly. Anyone else see or find it?

Could mean any number of things and probably best not to try and guess. He is still listed on the roster so until something changes on that end I would lean towards assuming all is well.

It would be really weird timing to enter the portal as he should be in line for significant playing time this year. Who knows though, the post is pretty vague.

Considering he's on the roster I assume all is good as they waste no time updating that thing when anyone jumps out of the boat.

Sounds positive to me but I may be misinterpreting.
I agree. Tough without having any real context but I would also take that as him crediting the University for helping him work through tough times.

We get conditioned to expect the worst in a lot of cases but I don't get the feeling there is anything to worry about here.

Could mean any number of things and probably best not to try and guess. He is still listed on the roster so until something changes on that end I would lean towards assuming all is well.
Could you summarize the message please?

Understand the OP, but agree with others who read it as him just genuinely being thankful as to what being in the Gopher football program has done for his life. Perhaps related to some specific incidents, or perhaps just generally.

The tweet has been deleted as far as I can tell

It is but he still has a tweet "ready for what comes my way".

I'm not trying to read the tea leaves too much.
Yeah, trying to interpret Twitter is dangerous business.....very easy to make the wrong assumptions.

I remember when Demry Croft tweeted something and folks here thought he was starting ...

Reading tea leaves takes years of dedicated practice to always feel awful about any news or rumors. Decades of training conditioned us to expect the worst.

The glass is half full. I would venture to say that recognizing something more important than football is at play for him at the U. Whether he stays or leave, Gopher Football is successful at launching another person whose life trajectory has changed.

If he does leave, will be because his family and home state come calling or an opportunity for some ridiculous NIL money?

It would be weird, from an outside perspective, for a guy likely to be a starter for the foreseeable future to leave when 2-3 of the guys leaving are going to be drafted (I wouldn't be shocked if Pinckney warrants a 6th or 7th round pick).

I wouldn't sweat it much.

It would be weird, from an outside perspective, for a guy likely to be a starter for the foreseeable future to leave when 2-3 of the guys leaving are going to be drafted (I wouldn't be shocked if Pinckney warrants a 6th or 7th round pick).

I wouldn't sweat it much.
I wouldn't sweat it at all.

We are the most pathetic, sniveling fan base.

OP, if you seriously took that as a farewell I feel … sorry for you?

My god, son, reading comprehension. Let’s see if we can’t fill up that stat bar a little more this year.

We are the most pathetic, sniveling fan base.

OP, if you seriously took that as a farewell I feel … sorry for you?

My god, son, reading comprehension. Let’s see if we can’t fill up that stat bar a little more this year.
Eh.... it could very well have been a farewell.

I wouldn't have posted about it, but it could have been.

Eh.... it could very well have been a farewell.

I wouldn't have posted about it, but it could have been.
Sure but the gas I just passed could have been a farewell too. It’s pathetic post because OP has nothing beyond the message. It’s a sniveling post that should be removed.

Top Bottom