Treyton Thompson commits to Stetson; Ta’Lon Cooper to South Carolina

Warm weather bound for both. Sending a message?

Did either have connections at either place?

Cooper is from South Carolina. I don't know if Thompson has any family or friend connection to Florida.

Cooper in an interview during the season did mention not being fond of the weather. Heck, I'm about ready to put my name into the portal to see if anyone will get me out of here. And I used to like winter.

Cooper in an interview during the season did mention not being fond of the weather. Heck, I'm about ready to put my name into the portal to see if anyone will get me out of here. And I used to like winter.
I would appreciate the ability to walk on sidewalks/driveways all 12 months of the year without fear of breaking a hip.

Looking at the Hatters roster for this season, another player on the team is almost a clone of Treyton in height and weight.

What about Hai Karate and Brut?
(two staples back in the day)

Brut after shave is still around and commonly sold in drug stores and supermarkets. Brut cologne is still around too but I don't see it in stores much.

I vaguely remember the commercials for Hai Karate but that is defunct. After looking up the product, I see that is was sold from the 60s through the 80s.

Shit it’s not even winter (aka Minnesota spring) and this weather sucks. Good luck to the Twins players next week.

Top Bottom