Trey Potts Update.

Thank goodness he has drawn attention away from my shirt. M. Prince

I bet we see one guy get 75%+ of the carries if the past is any indication.

Hope its nothing serious in the long term for Potts. I expect him to be the man next year unless one of the up and comers is so good he takes the spot without question.

The last couple of years this has surely been true. I hope he doesn't think that is a good plan for a true FR but we'll see.

It’s time to put our two, I believe they were 4⭐️ RB in and let them go ham! Thomas and Irving should be the only two from here on our

I don’t think RB is really a position where experience is needed to be productive. We still have four able body players, all of which can be productive. How productive I don’t know, the way this offense is being ran right now, an above average B1G quality rb is almost a necessity for success.
Yeah, I was going to say, “but they have to be able to block”, but they don’t like to pass too much anyways.

Noooooooooooooooooooo! Please don't turn this thread into:

View attachment 14753
giphy.gif

So what’s the big secret?? He was in hospital for six days??? Had to be some underlying health issues

Has anyone given consideration he was hospitalized in Indiana. I hear it takes that long just to get the doctor to get to the hospital. .

Trey looked like he has gained some weight in the upper half. He may be a lineman soon 😆👍

Glad he’s healing and fatting up!

Top Bottom