Transfers playing well

JZABR

Reaction score
Yes, I know about the strength of schedule being as low as it is. But even with that, our transfers (Hawkins and Mitchell), I feel like their success could / should entice future transfers coming here. I know Dinkytown Athletes is growing, but the success that our backcourt is having alone should entice future players similar to Hawkins and Mitchell to want to play here. It's a fun up and down style that really didn't get to be showcased last year due to no depth. Winning against Big Ten competition with it will be more enticing, obviously, but if we keep this up, this should / would be a fun team to play for. Thoughts?

Yes, I know about the strength of schedule being as low as it is. But even with that, our transfers (Hawkins and Mitchell), I feel like their success could / should entice future transfers coming here. I know Dinkytown Athletes is growing, but the success that our backcourt is having alone should entice future players similar to Hawkins and Mitchell to want to play here. It's a fun up and down style that really didn't get to be showcased last year due to no depth. Winning against Big Ten competition with it will be more enticing, obviously, but if we keep this up, this should / would be a fun team to play for. Thoughts?

Yes, hopefully from your lips to God's ear.

Top Bottom