Transfer Portal

Into the transfer portal is forward/center Sierra Morrow from Miami (OH) in the Mid-American Conference. She's from Minneapolis, MN.

I have no idea how her game would perform in the Big Ten. I believe she would be a senior. Has moved up the ranks from community college where she was named Defensive Player of the Year and Conference Player of the Year. Then went to Bradley. Then played for Miami (Ohio) Redhawks where it looks like she plateau'ed.

Not sure she is good for center position unless we play small. She would be a nice addition though. Moves well shoots pretty good and seems to be good defensively.

It looks like the team has recovered and out of the partially-crippled zone.

The Whalen freshmen recruits and now the 3 Coach P players.

On solid ground now. Whew.

It looks like the team has recovered and out of the partially-crippled zone.

The Whalen freshmen recruits and now the 3 Coach P players.

On solid ground now. Whew.
We look like we will have more healthy players 🤞but the team will be crazy young:

7 Freshman (Dalan, Grocholski, Klick, Madol, Senden, Johnson, Holloway RSFr)
3 sophomores (Battle, Braun, Heyer)
3 Juniors (Zie, Hart, Maggie and only Maggie has significant major conference experience)
1 Senior (Janay Sanders)

We couldn't even have a starting 5 of upperclassman if we wanted to.

Would be nice to have a 15th player who is a point guard who will be a senior/graduate and very good. I feel good about the talent but not sure about the experience to perform up their talent on game day. I expect a big improvement from Maggie and she improved a lot last year but this year I think she will be big starter level of player. I expect Battle, Braun and Heyer to be more consistent and comfortable. Really looking forward to see if any of the freshman can be starter caliber players their first year. I think Madol and Grocholski are most likely, in that order, to be starter caliber.

Looking forward to the season!!!

We look like we will have more healthy players 🤞but the team will be crazy young:

7 Freshman (Dalan, Grocholski, Klick, Madol, Senden, Johnson, Holloway RSFr)
3 sophomores (Battle, Braun, Heyer)
3 Juniors (Zie, Hart, Maggie and only Maggie has significant major conference experience)
1 Senior (Janay Sanders)

We couldn't even have a starting 5 of upperclassman if we wanted to.

Would be nice to have a 15th player who is a point guard who will be a senior/graduate and very good. I feel good about the talent but not sure about the experience to perform up their talent on game day. I expect a big improvement from Maggie and she improved a lot last year but this year I think she will be big starter level of player. I expect Battle, Braun and Heyer to be more consistent and comfortable. Really looking forward to see if any of the freshman can be starter caliber players their first year. I think Madol and Grocholski are most likely, in that order, to be starter caliber.

Looking forward to the season!!!
? 4 sophs - Nia Holloway is coming back, right? She seems eager to get back on the court and is part of that great freshman (last year) group that stayed committed to MN Basketball despite the coaching change. Unlike what happened for Ben when Pitino left.

? 4 sophs - Nia Holloway is coming back, right? She seems eager to get back on the court and is part of that great freshman (last year) group that stayed committed to MN Basketball despite the coaching change. Unlike what happened for Ben when Pitino left.
Nia is listed as a freshman in the post you quoted. She didn't use any eligiblity since she was injured before the season began.

Names mentioned earlier:

Center/forward Asinde signed with Texas El Paso:

C/F Morrow signed with Wichita State (taking Asinde's spot):

Top 35 transfer portal players:

Unrelated, but in a shocker NC State guard Diamond Johnson transferred to Norfolk State:

Quick question about the womens transfer portal. While the mens side has a pretty good site called Verbal Commits, which is pretty easy to find and access, I'm having a difficult time finding a similar site for womens basketball. The thing I'm specifically looking for is a site that also includes the Division 2 women's basketball transfer list. Anybody have a link to a free women's transfer portal list that includes a D-2 list?

Minnesota has the most P5 uncommitted transfer players (3) still available in the TP.
Counts, Oberg, and Hammond.

Top Bottom